1st Picosure After 10 Previous Medlite Laser Tattoo Treatments - Pasadena, CA

I have had previous Medlite c6 laser treatments...

I have had previous Medlite c6 laser treatments and they so so slightly change.

After 1 treatment in Dr. Michael Schwartz's office in Pasadena, I notice a significant difference. My photographer is lousy, but I'm happy that I see so much change!

Waiting in the office for my 2nd Picosure treatment!!

The double picture is before Picosure treatment and bottom is the 5 weeks after. The larger one by itself is day right after 1st laser treatment.

Well done Dr. Swartz!

WEBSITE HAS IT WRONG... IT IS "MICHAEL S. SCHWARTZ" IN PASADENA, CA

WEBSITE HAS IT WRONG... IT IS "MICHAEL S. SCHWARTZ" IN PASADENA, CA

4 days post - 2nd treatment

I had a bit of blistering in a few areas this time, great reaction on the skin in the areas. Tenderness subsided after 4th day.

5 weeks post 2nd Pico treatment

Not sure if it really stands out in the picture… But I can definitely see more color removed! It's great.

ORIGINAL TATTOO BEFORE ANY LASER TREATMENTS.

For those who want to see my tattoo before any lasers.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Very friendly, and cares about his patients!! Answers all of your concerns. He really wants to help you remove your unwanted ink and not just trying to take your money. The doctor makes sure that you are comfortable. Highly recommended.

Checking in to see if you have an update for us, hope all is well :)
Looks great! I have a consultation with Dr. Schwartz in a couple of weeks. If you don't mind me asking, how old was your tattoo? Also, did he charge $500 for each session?
My tattoo is a few years old. I do need to go back for my next session! It was not $500 a session.. Make sure you tell him about RealSelf, he will take great care of you :)
Wow! Thanks for sharing! This gives me hope. I too have a large tattoo with lots of color that must go. I find it refreshing you're not going through dr tattoff-which in my opinion seems to nickle & dime everyone with little results.
I see that you have some red in your tattoo. I have mostly pink/red because my tattoo is all cherry blossoms. I'm not sure whether to move forward with the removal though, since I am not sure about how the ink color will respond to the laser. Have you seen more improvement with the red ink fading with the Picosure or with the Medlite?
Thanks so much for posting your original picture! I echo what wilks said - great progress...really knocked out the black and the color is coming along nicely. When is your next treatment?
As soon as I get a day off! Will keep you posted Eva!
Sounds great :) Happy Holidays!!
It's clear to see you've got a few treatments to go, but I gotta say your progress thus far is fantastic, such a huge difference from your original picture. Really encouraging to everyone!
Curious - do you have slightly tan / olive skin? I ask because I'm considering trying to remove a large half back piece myself that has lots of orange and brown in it and I was concerned that lasers would not be very effective because of my skintone.
Yes, tan - olive complexion.
Btw, are you aiming for cover up or complete removal?
Complete removal.
Do you have a "before"-picture?
Let me upload one for you.
thanks so much!!!
Hi, I see you were treated w/ the Medlite 6 times...did you find it to rid all of your black outlines or did you get treatment w/ the Pico while you still had black outlines? I don't see any black in yr tatt at all...was there even any?
I'm not sure if I had any black left. Regular lasers hit the black pretty easily.
Just added original tattoo. There was lots of black.
Thank you very much! Yeah, you've def come a long way w/ fading, that's awesome :)
I can notice a big dire wrench with the pico. The koi still looks like it has the most ink. Did the doctor go over it? Thx for sharing your progress
Hi. Haven't tried Pico over the koi yet. That has only been touched my traditional lasers. Next treatment will be with Pico.
Wow, lots of fading!! :)
Hi there. Any updates lately?
Let me upload the pic…