Happy With My New Smile Finally - Pasadena, CA

The procedure is painful. It took 6 pokes in my...

The procedure is painful. It took 6 pokes in my upper lip and 6 in my lower. That area is very sensitive so yes it hurts! I am still dealing with swelling and I have a large bump in the back part of my lower lip. I think it is just an area that needs to heal after all the needles but I'm not sure. Some people like my new lips some don't. I'm still on the fence. The swelling made me look like a duck. Hoping it goes down more because I'm not sure I like my new smile. Will post more when things settle in more.

Here are some pictures

It has been a few days. The swelling has gone down. The lump is still there but smaller. My lips look much better than before because the swelling has gone down. Still not sure how I feel about it though. It is hard to get used to my new lips.

It Took a While But I Like It

It took a while to get used to my new lips but I like it. The swelling has gone down and my lips have settled into their new shape. Looks good especially with lipstick. Here is a final pic.
Dr. Hank K. Zaki

Dr. Zaki is great. Is is extremely conservative. He does all of the procedures himself. They push nothing on you and the prices are better than most places. He is awesome.