I Am Writing This to Express my Gratitude to the Realself Community in Providing Me with Invaluable Education - Pasadena, CA

I applied this knowledge in my search for a doctor...

I applied this knowledge in my search for a doctor that can best meet my needs.I followed the advise of the wise, dedicated, talented, highly skilled surgeons that I came across on this site and rejected one where I spent more time with the closer than the doctor.I also bypassed the doctor who presented used car sales person tactics.I ran away from a renown T.V. doctor whose front office resembled a black friday sales store.

I am scheduled for a facelift on Tuesday,April 2,2013. My surgeon is a Castle and Connaly highly rated doctor with an impeccable record and a front office that resembles a luxury spa.His staff is extremely detail oriented; I am battling an anxiety situation which elevates my blood pressure and I have been working with the nurse to alleviate my condition.I hope that the surgery will proceed as scheduled and I will let the realself community know regarding my experience. This website made my journey possible and I thank every doctor that takes out the time to inform the lay people regarding plastic surgery.

will provide later