Facelift & Breast Implants Redone - Pasadena, CA

My breast were done the first time when I moved...

My breast were done the first time when I moved out to New York. They looked terrible after surgery. My friend came out to visit me from Calif who had her facelift done by Dr C. We are the same age and I looked so much older than she did. That was it. I did some research looked into having Dr C in calf do my surgery. I was able to talk to other patients and I was very pleased. I wanted a facelift and my breast implants redone. I sent photos over and spoke to Dr C by phone. I felt very confident. I made my appt and flew out. I had my surgery. I had very little pain mostly discomfort. Little bruising not bad. The best thing I ever did.

Im so glad to have done this. I will come back out to Calif in the summer to have some more things done. I am very happy. I didn't realize how good I would look. It's still amazing to me how years can be taken off your looks in just a few hours. So worth it. Good Luck.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr C was recommended by a couple of friends I know in Calif. Im from the east coast. Dr C was very professional and caring. I love how I look. He did a great job. Dr C is a gifted surgeon and artist.