Breast Implant Exchange - Pasadena, CA

I had breast implants for 17 years which I felt...

I had breast implants for 17 years which I felt were always too big for me. I always use to hide my breasts and was embarrassed. I am a petite person so they looked bigger on me.I am happy with my results so far and will post a new pic after my one month.
Pre Op - 240cc saline implants, under muscle
Post Op - 150cc low profile silicone
my right side still needs to settle some hopefully in my one month pic it will look better.
I also had breast implants that I felt were way too big for me...I am 5'2, 110 lbs and had 380cc's. I am looking to replace with 150 - 175cc's. How do you like the size of the 150cc's? I do not want to go too big again and not be able to wear cute clothes!
HI rosehall, I sent a message to your inbox not sure if it went through. I like the 150cc's the size is perfect for me and looks natural. Not sure what size you want to be but right now I am a B cup. What size are you considering?
Hi esm, I checked my inbox but didn't see anything. Yours look great, very natural looking! Did you have a lot of breast tissue to begin with? I have practically none and am wondering how this changes how the 150's will look. I would love to be a small B, no more!!

9 months....

right breast never got better, still have pain. I don't do anything with my right arm anymore or it's really limited. I was told it was maybe trapped nerves. I feel more muscle pain but could be both. I had a capsulorrhaphy and I feel like something with the stitching is wrong. The original Dr said there was nothing to be done. I seen a few other doctors to get opinions. So far I have given time to see if this will get better. It will be a year in May and i'm so not happy and uncomfortable. This is really frustrating. Now I have to go pay again to have a new doctor revise this for me. This pain is from under the right breast and wraps around to my shoulder blade. This is a nightmare for me. Wish I could get a refund at least so I can pay for my revision.

one year

May 2nd I had my sutures from cappsulorraphy removed on the right side. So far I feel less pain and am happy with the results. I went to a new dr in Encino who was honest and detailed. I wasn't promised this would be a for sure fix but it was worth trying. I'll have to let some time pass to see how I feel.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon