Breast Implant Exchange - Pasadena, CA

I had breast implants for 17 years which I felt...

I had breast implants for 17 years which I felt were always too big for me. I always use to hide my breasts and was embarrassed. I am a petite person so they looked bigger on me.I am happy with my results so far and will post a new pic after my one month.
Pre Op - 240cc saline implants, under muscle
Post Op - 150cc low profile silicone
my right side still needs to settle some hopefully in my one month pic it will look better.

9 months....

right breast never got better, still have pain. I don't do anything with my right arm anymore or it's really limited. I was told it was maybe trapped nerves. I feel more muscle pain but could be both. I had a capsulorrhaphy and I feel like something with the stitching is wrong. The original Dr said there was nothing to be done. I seen a few other doctors to get opinions. So far I have given time to see if this will get better. It will be a year in May and i'm so not happy and uncomfortable. This is really frustrating. Now I have to go pay again to have a new doctor revise this for me. This pain is from under the right breast and wraps around to my shoulder blade. This is a nightmare for me. Wish I could get a refund at least so I can pay for my revision.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I also had breast implants that I felt were way too big for me...I am 5'2, 110 lbs and had 380cc's. I am looking to replace with 150 - 175cc's. How do you like the size of the 150cc's? I do not want to go too big again and not be able to wear cute clothes!
HI rosehall, I sent a message to your inbox not sure if it went through. I like the 150cc's the size is perfect for me and looks natural. Not sure what size you want to be but right now I am a B cup. What size are you considering?
Hi esm, I checked my inbox but didn't see anything. Yours look great, very natural looking! Did you have a lot of breast tissue to begin with? I have practically none and am wondering how this changes how the 150's will look. I would love to be a small B, no more!!

Thank you for sharing your personal story on RealSelf. I'm so happy you were able to get a revision and feel good about your breasts. What prompted you to finally do the revision? Were your old implants giving your any discomfort or trouble? Yes, you do look petite. What are your stats? Do you like the silicone compared to the saline? Congratulations!

my docter wanted to do a lift on me as well but i was the same as you; i didnt want the scars either: