Breast Implant Removal and Lift - Pasadena, CA

Im super happy that I finally decided to remove my...

Im super happy that I finally decided to remove my implants. I have hated them pretty much since the day I got them. Not becasue I had any issues ( hardening, etc) with them but more because I felt like I was very top heavy and it really limited the clothing I could wear.
I had my first set of implants in 2006 and they were 300cc silicone and then in about 2009 I had really wanted them out but the plastic surgeon convinced me to keep them but downsize to a 200CC implant. Flash forward 4 years later and I finally decided that Im not going to let anyone talk me out of it... I want my own natural breast and I want to be smaller... So I did it! :)

insane itching

I am itching like crazy!! Nothing is bringing relief. Ive tried every topical ointment. I find myself scratching at my breast in public with no shame to find some relief. The only thing that keeps me from scratching is ice packs.
Anyone else experience this?? When does it go away? Im at 10 days postop.

Updated pics

A few pics off my camera... Disregard the redness. I cant stop scratching...

Will the areolas stretch or change ?

Just curious if any of the ladies on here noticed that their areolas changed over the course of healing? I asked my surgeon to make mine super small ( they are currently 3 CM) but now im nervous that they are too small. I kind of want them to stretch a little bit. Will that happen? The right nipple is also a little oval compared to the left so Im hoping they start to both look the same or a little more similar. Ive had a benelli in the past and I know those stretch a lot but Im not quite sure what to expect with an anchor lift.... anywho any comments are welcomed :D
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I was initally sold on Dr. Otoole because of his before and afters. But then after meeting him and being able to track down some of his past clients ( from here) I decided that he was the doctor for me. It also helps that his prices were reasonable and hes close to my home.