4 months 360 UHP

Hello, this is my first time on this site. I have...

Hello, this is my first time on this site. I have been browsing it and ive gotten a lot of insight. I am going to be getting a BA next month. Currently i am a 32AA, very small. I want to be a small C, something that looks natural since i am petite at 5'3, 96lbs and wear a size 3. My PS recommended high profile silicone under the muscle. He told me that silicone would look and fall more natural. He said that saline would look and feel firm and would most likely ripple. Has anyone else gotten these recommendations as well? Please help, I am very confused, I have another consultation this Saturday. Also what size would you recommend?

Date is set

August 14th is the day! Make over wednesday as my best friend is calling it. So I have the date booked but i am still uncertain about the size. I know i want high profile silicone but i dont know if i should go for 350cc or 400cc. I am 5'3, 96lbs and wear a size 3. The nurse told me that once in the body they loose about 25% of the size since the implant will be under the muscle. I liked the look of the 350cc so she recommended that i go for a 400cc. what do you guys think? I am scared that 400cc will be too big since i have a small upper body. Any suggestions????

375cc...

Still debating about the size, maybe 375? And I think I'm going to have to push the date back due to medical clearance, this sucks.

date is coming up!

As the date approaches i am starting to get nervous, specially since i am still undecided about the size. I went out and bout some front zip sports bras, but still have more preparing to do.

THE day!

Feeling as if there is an elephant sitting on my chest, it's so heavy and it feels hard to breath. However I am beyond happy and excited! Ready to start the healing process :). I decided on 360 silicone style 45.

Before

Some before pictures

Week 1

It's almost been a week since my BA. Day 1 was very painful and full of pressure. I was able to shower on day 2 but needed help. This Saturday (day 3) I went to my first post op. Doctor said that everything looks good so far. They told me I can lightly press down on the edges of the implant and squeeze them together for now. I have my next post op in a week. Went back to work today, still a lot of pressure but manageable. I do her tired first when talking and walking my breath gets short, hope that goes away soon. I stopped taking my pain meds and muscle relaxers on Saturday (day 3) but I did take 1 Tylenol today after work. Hope everyone is healing well :).

Day 4

This one is from day 4. I love the size but I know it's going to go down a little since I'm swollen so I wish I would have gone a little bit bigger, but not enough for revision.

Sorry!

I have been terrible at updating this, I am so sorry! So I have been doing a lot better, the pressure is now gone, yay!!! And I can sleep laying down, also yay!! I still can't sleep on my side, so I do miss that.
I got my stitches removed, didn't hurt at all! I saw the scar, it isn't as big as I was expecting it to be! They are still very high so I can't wait for them to drop. Hope everyone is doing well!

Pictures

Here are some pictures from week 3 :)

...

More from week 3

5 weeks

Hi ladies, so I am 5 weeks post op now and I am loving them! I am able to do pretty much everything now, including sleeping on my side!! I recently started putting cream on my scars, hoping that they will fade out well. Hope everyone is healing well!!

4 1/2 months

So I just wanted to give a quick update. It's been about 4 1/2 months since my BA and everything is great! My size ranges from a 32DD and a 34D. I love bra shopping now :D. They are still a bit high but it also must be because I got ultra high profile. I can pretty much do everything now. Totally worth it!!

Wow!!!!! You look amazing! They look perfect
I like the high profile..looks good
Really need to heal fast. I have to go to work on day 5. You look great. How many cc did you get? Oh wait I see 360? I want to try 400. We ll see what he says. How did you sleep first few days?

Thanks for the recent photos. You look great! I can see some dropping taking place!

Thank you, I'm am being patient with the dropping :)
wow! your results look amazing!!! I am getting 370cc high profile, I hope they come out like yours lol! perfect cleavage with no bra!
Thank you so much! When is your BA?
Looking great!!!!!
Thank you!
Take more pics!!!!
I just posted some :)!
Looking good woman! Did u do 375cc?
Thank you, I got 360 UHP, still waiting for them to drop!
Same here can't wait for them to settle an drop an fluff lol congrats beautiful hope your doing amazing :)
Congratulations!!! I'm sure they are going to look amazing!!! Rest up!!!
Thank you so much! I really like the shape so far and the cleavage! And every day gets a bit easier.
Hope you are feeling well! I can't wait to see pics! We have similar stats and I am leaning towards 350cc.
Cool! I got 360 UHP but I kind if wish that I would have gotten 375 or 400, just a tad bigger.
Congratulations!!! Take your meds and let yourself rest and heal!!!
Thank you!
hey girl.. how did it go today?? hope you are doing good and let the healing begin for us!! wishing you the best sweety :-)
Hey! Omg yay us!!! Haha. I am feeling tired and in a haze. But very happy. Hope you are doing awesome and the we recover fast :)! We have to definitely keep each other posted!
yes we do.. I was pretty much out of it yesterday and haf a hard time sleepng last night.. the percocets made me itch real bad so I tried some vicodin and it didn't touch the pain.. hope you're well and not hurting
Hi! I just read your story and you are getting really close!! I am 5'1 @115 and I went 450 mod +. It seems you are still undecided on sizes...as I was. I recommend really thinking about how you want to look after, with and without clothes on, and what you will feel comfortable with. I went a little bigger thinking that they are suppose to loose some cc's when you go under the muscle but as of right now they feel soooo big. I'm only a week out so I'm hoping they will go down. Even when they do go down I wish I had gone smaller. I didn't want to be obvious that I had this done but if I wear tank tops and bathing suites I'm sure it will look bigger than I wanted. I think they will look natural...just make sure you don't get caught up in size and thinking you have to have HUGE boobs if all you want is to feel bigger and natural. :) Hope that helps a little.
Thank you so much for this advice! I went into the process wanting to a small natural look. But after all the sizing and talking with friends I became confused in what I wanted. Luckily before surgery I gained perspective again and decided that it wasn't about how big I can go it was about how big I wanted to go and look natural. I hope I made the right choice. Right now they are looking small but I'm hoping its because they are strapped down, I'll see them tomorrow :)