Absolutely Amazing!!! - Pasadena, CA

I recently got my BA done by Dr. De Olarte. She...

I recently got my BA done by Dr. De Olarte. She did an amazing job. I was beyond nervous going into surgery and very indecisive on the size of the implants. Dr. De Olarte fully explained in detail every single thing I needed to know and showed me very detail pictures as well. She is so beautiful and friendly and intelligent. She made me feel confident in knowing that she was the right surgeon for me. I am very pleased with my results.
Congratulations Sweetheart. What type of implants & size did you get? You look fabulous & it definitely looks like she did a wonderful job!
Thank you! I got Sientra Silicone Smooth Moderate in sizes 410cc for the right and 380cc for the left. They are under the muscle.

1 week post op.

1 week post op. Boobs are not high. They are already set it place!

Before BA

This is me before surgery. Our goal was a fuller breast and to move my nipples more center.
You're welcome sweetheart :) this is so exciting & I hope u are recovering well? I look forward to see what the next few weeks & months bring! I wish u all the best during your recovery & thank u for sharing your story!
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly. Explains everything in detail. Spends a lot of time answering questions in depth.