Amazing Amazing.. AMAZING. He's Not Just the Best Doctor, He's Genuinely a Great Man Too. - Pasadena, CA

You can read my "WHY" part for a more...

You can read my "WHY" part for a more thorough answer but I just wanted a little more size, that's all. It was for me.. and not for anyone else.

I am an asian female in her early 30s who had breast augmentation back late 2009. I went from a 34A cup size and went to a 34B cup size.

The day of the surgery, my sister made me really reconsider and I was scared. He let me know that it was OK if I didn't go through with it and was so kind. I was ready and did the procedure. Then, there they were.. my newly enhanced boobs! They're perfect! **** I did not go over my recommended size. Also, I regularly exercise and eat well... and followed all of the pre-op/post-op instructions. I showed one of my girlfriends who does suntan spraying & sees naked bodies and breast augmentations all the time... and she LOVED my results and did it for herself! She too LOVED LOVED LOVED Dr. G. Her boobs look fantastic too!

I got plastic surgery not for a boyfriend or for any other guys. I didn't sleep around or go hunt down for a new man. It didn't change me.. but it made me happy to feel better in my clothes. No one even knew I had got the surgery because I kept it covered. I just wanted a little more.. that's all.. and I am SO grateful to Dr. G.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

DR G IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Visit him once and you will know. Before seeing Dr. G, I actually visited 5 other breast augmentation specialist during a 6month search. Some doctors I visited included the most "popular" ones to the cheaper ones seen all over ads & radio & newspapers. The highly recommended one were cavalier with my time, and was in a rush when they saw me a hour late.. etc. One doctor actually charged me $100 for a consult fee when they NEVER told me about it on the phone when I made the appointment. The cheaper ones made me feel like I was next in line at mcdonalds and I got harassing calls so the rep can make her sales. Awful! Finally, I walked into Dr. G's office and his staff & him almost shocked me. It was like walking into heaven. I thought, this is true customer service. Dr. G was so present with me.. authentic, calm, and willing and wanting to help me. I knew INSTANTLY he was my doctor. I had a few questions afterwards and Janel answered all of my questions.