best peel yet! - Pasadena, CA

I have acne skin and have always wanted to cry...

I have acne skin and have always wanted to cry when I wake up just looking at my skin. I Love how it has tighten, brighten and exfoliated my skin. It has helped to kill the bacteria and diminish the appearance of fine lines while leaving my skin glowing!!!

Bella Med Spa ask for Meghan

She has this magical touch and you feel from the start she is sincere in wanting to see me get results. Other peels that i've had the girls have not taken the time in prepping the skin before the peel. Its like a facial and peel!! She was so informative in little ways that I can do to make my morning and evening rituals less time consuming and still have the care and protection for the best results.... She is amazing and I've referred all my friends including women I meet shopping :)

I'm happy for your. I'm 32 years young and just started dealing with hormonal Acne. I know what you mean when you say, "just wanted to cry in the A.M." How did the Esthitician prep your skin? What is included in that process of preparation?

I'm 45 and thought acne would go away but i'm wrong. Just found website for Dr. Zein in San Gabriel is this were you got your treatment. Please let me know I'm ready to make an apointment for treatment.

Hi Silver,

Based on your review instead of crying when you get up you must just JUMP right out of bed. :) That's such great it worked so well. Did you only have to have it done once? Was it painful? We would love to see pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt