26 450 Cc Under Muscle Mod Profile - Australia, AU

Hi everyone I'm 26 getting breast augmentation 450...

Hi everyone I'm 26 getting breast augmentation 450 cc under the muscle moderate profile so about me.
I've been seriously thinking about breast augmentation for 8 years now I thought I would put it off in case it was a faze that I would grow out of but 8 years later I'm still wanting it so I'm guessing I won't grow out of it.
I was a small 10 d before I had my son weighing 65 kg and 181 cm tall after my son I'm a small 10 b 58kg on a good day ( and same height)
So for my frame I'm pretty small chested
I went and saw my surgeon 2 weeks ago and I am so happy he is amazing really nice guy seems to know what he is talking about I've spent hours on this site and had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted he suggested what I was hoping for without me telling him.
My husband is pretty supportive he doesn't think I need the procedure but accepts it's something I want to do we are having a cooling off period I think he is hoping I will change my mind Which I'm pretty sure after 8 years nothing will change in the next 39 weeks ( yes I've started to count down the weeks already )
So yeah that's pretty much it at this point I'm hoping to give you an update throughout the process as I have found this site so bloody helpful.
Marissa123 xx

That's exactly how my husband was, he loves my body just the way I was before surgery. He told me that I was perfect & loved my breasts! He said he would support whatever I felt I needed to do to feel better. I'm almost 5 wks post op, he is actually really starting to like my breasts! It's been so fun, I really love my new breasts & hope they don't get much smaller. I'm 425cc silicone moderate plus under muscle. I'm so excited for u & look forward to seeing your transformation & journey!
I'm pretty nervous about the pain and the reaction I'll get from work i work in an aged care facility and I'm worried all the little old ladies will notice and not respect me anymore lol and with the pain I'm in a pretty physical job alot of bending and lifting I'm taking 6 weeks off do you think I'll be okay? I'm so excited I can't wait I'm counting down the weeks 39 to go ha ha
I know it's not easy when u think about what, other people will think of you. I want to encourage u to remember that this is for you & it doesn't matter what anyone thinks! You are the only one who lives in your skin daily & has to look at yourself in the mirror. One of the nice things about older people is sometimes they can be forgetful & so some of them might not even notice. ;) If you've ever breastfed, your breast will feel like they did when your milk came in. The biggest thing is the pressure & weight on your chest. It really felt good to have a bra on the compression feels really comfortable I went with 425cc & I have to say that No one even noticed that I've had anything done! The woman who works at my Gynecologist office & has known me for almost 2 decades, said she would of NEVER guessed that, I had anything done! Best of luck to you & I look forward toseeing yout journey!