Waiting for my Tummy Tuck - Parramatta, AU

I recently had a consultation with Dr Lim at his...

I recently had a consultation with Dr Lim at his Parramatta rooms for a tummy tuck. I was thinking about seeing another Doctor in the Hills district but the info I got over the phone said I had to pay for the full fee up front before I had even seen the Doctor. At least I only had to pay a deposit and I'd get that back if I gave enough notice if I wanted to cancel.
So I get to the consult and the Receptionist made me feel welcome from the get go, in fact we had to stop talking when Dr Lim came to get me lol. Obviously I had to strip down to show him my disgusting belly but he put me at ease strait away. He was honest enough to tell I couldn't get lipo cos my skin is too stretched. So a tummy tuck it is.

Then had to see his nurse for the quote - she was really nice and went thru the whole process with me. Told me about the Medicare and health fund help (they don't pay enuff!) Anyway the quote she gave me surprised me - I thought it would me way more. I paid my deposit strait away and now I'm counting the days down. Still have to lose another 5 kilos (Dr Lim says I'll get a flatter stomach if I lose as much as I can) to reach my goal weight. Can't smoke either so this is gonna be hard!! But I trust him and his girls - I'll keep you updated close to my surgery date and my next consult.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

This Doctor is AWESOME!!!