Yummy Mummy at 34! - Parramatta, AU

Hi my name is Lisa This joinery has taken me 3yrs...

Hi my name is Lisa
This joinery has taken me 3yrs to achieve to getting my to my goal.
First i wanted to be at a weight that was maintainable and normal for my BMI, then there was finding someone who i could trust with my life not only to do the operation but someone who i could feel comfortable enough to show off my flaws that made me feel happy and sad , happy because i received my war wounds due to my beautiful babies and then sad as there was nothing else i could do to try and make it look better.
I went to my family Dr and he highly recommended Dr Jake Lim and had seen a lot of his surgeries .So i got my referral made an appointment to meet Dr Lim ,that was Mar 13 ,felt so happy and content with how he could see the things i wanted and he recommended the thing that make him Dr Lim a professional !
So here i am today nearly 1yr and 2 weeks from my first meeting with Dr Lim ,i worked my butt off in order to do so as i felt i needed to prove to myself i could do this if i worked hard and i did.
I felt this experience has been worth every cent at the moment ,its been 1wk and 1 day since my full tummy tuck and breast lift and implants and i feel like a million dollars each day just keeps getting better and better.
Thank you to Dr Lim and his beautiful team at the hospital and clinics you have all made this experience fantastic , i reached my goal thank you all !!!!!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Felt safe and reassured everything i mentioned he knew exactly what i meant and wanted, he is great !

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf and please keep us updated as you continue to heal! Are there any supplies that have particularly come in handy during recovery?
Congrats girly, happy healing
Thanks for sharing your story!