Mummy's Tummy - Parramatta, AU

I felt comfortable from the begining. Dr Jake Lim...

I felt comfortable from the begining. Dr Jake Lim and all his staff were so friendly and helpful. All the questions I had were answered and all the details were explained about the procedure.

The procedure for me was a big decision as I have two small children although I have wanted it for so long. Westmead Private staff were excellent and following all doctors orders I am doing well. Looking forward to summer in a bikini for the first time in my life.

I will try add some before shots todahtoday...

I will try add some before shots todahtoday sonesome time

first time shopping

Wow everything fits like a glove I even brought a size 8 skirt... It was such a good feeling And I am feeling more and more confident every day.... Thanks to Dr lim
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jake Lim is a professional doctor whom I am very happy with. The scar is very fine and he is an amazing stitcher. All that Dr Lim promised was delivered and I would recommend him to everyone.

Thanks so much for sharing your story!  How was your recovery?  Also, did you have a tummy tuck and liposuction or just need a tummy tuck?

I had tummy tuck and liposuction and it is now week four and feeling very mobile. Recovery was slow and will continue as it is a major operation you don't realise how much you use your tummy until you have this experience. Sneezing, coughing and laughing are an experience after a tummy tuck. I initially took three weeks off although I have taken another three weeks off work. I don't want all this resting for my recovery to go to waste.

Thank you for the additional details!  It is really tough to not be active when you start to feel better, I completely understand.  You are so right, you don't realize how much you use your abdominal muscles until you don't want to use them.  That is good you took extra time off so that you can relax and let your body heal.  I am so glad that you are recovering smoothly and happy with your surgery though. :)

Extremely happy I can't fault anything about Dr Jake Lim's work. Waiting to enjoy my flat firm tummy is about the only thing as I am very impatient as I want everything done yesterday.:-)