Dr Jake Lim Makes Make Me a Swan - Parramatta, AU

Well I am 11 days post op and I am so happy. I...

Well I am 11 days post op and I am so happy. I went to Dr Lim hoping he would help me no longer feel like an ugly duckling. My tummy & its loose skin apron was evidence of a twin pregnancy 22 years ago (stomach muscles seperated), obesity then weight loss (27 kilos) maintained and a vertical incised hysterectomy. Dr Lim and his staff from the beginning were confident in his skills and in my potential for a good outcome. Friendly and caring, clear and factual I made the best decision I have in decades. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Lim to anyone and I am still only 11 days post op. When I saw my tummy the day after surgery I cried. 1.6 kilo's of skin gone, a beautifully flat tummy and new belly button. I went to Dr Lim because of his professional reputation and positive reviews. The hospital he works from was caring and considerate and professional. Thank you Dr Lim, my tummy, no longer an ugly duckling now a 49 year old beautiful swan.

Congrats! I am 12 days post op. I would love to see some pics
Post sone pics and good luck with your healing
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Professional, kind, caring and a skilled surgeon. He has successfully given me back the tummy I had as a teenager. The outcome he has delivered is better then I even hoped for. I can never thank him enough. I think that nursing staff in a hospital are often a great reference point and nurse after nurse said to me that if they needed any plastic surgery then they would choose Dr Lim because time after time they saw patients over joyed at the result and they witnessed first hand his skills in the theatre and post op in the wards. Thank you Dr Lim.