Tummy Tuck - Why Did I Wait So Long! - Parramatta, AU

The reason I chose to have a tummy tuck done was...

The reason I chose to have a tummy tuck done was due to my "apron" left over from my pregnancies. The procedure went extremely well, the incision goes from hip to hip so it most definately hurt but with pain meds-it was not unbearable & is so well worth it.. The most uncomfortable feeling was actually from the tightening of the muscles in the upper abdomen area. I most definately recommend at least 6 weeks to recover and lots of help from family/friends. The binder gives so much relief for your tummy muscles so you need to wear it and it fits under clothes easily. You will be wearing loose comfortable clothing for a while..
It is now 4 months post op and I am feeling great. Down from size 18 pants to 12 just from having the "apron" removed. My self confidence has grown and I will now go swimming in swimmers not boardies & t-shirt. I can now wear dresses without looking 6mnths pregnant & will even go the gym now & not feel self conscious anymore. I dont know why I waited 12 years.
Congratulations!!
Thank you for your journey I'm 3 wks PO and know there's a light at the end of the tunnel

Pictures

For those who have upper abdominal swelling, I still get that a lot but am assured it will eventually subside. Today is a good day for swelling. You will see in the photos what a massive difference ithas made to me :-)
Wow! What a fantastic transformation....You look AMAZING!
Fantastic result! Pity he cant come to Glasgow :( Very happy for you :)
It is a shame. He is an awesome Dr :-)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim. Wow. What an amazing man. I went to 3 surgeons for opinions and by far Dr Lim was the best. He always explained everything to you without you feeling like a burden, was caring, gentle & had all the time in the world for you. I never felt like I was rushed or "just another patient" even though he must go through this several times a week/month/year he always had the time. Pre surgery, everyone gets nervous but he was there in preop to talk to you & reassure you. Post op he was there for you & every day he visited to check on wound/dressing & how I was feeling he was so caring & gentle. Dr Lim has the most beautiful bedside manner. Yes, it took 2.5hrs to get to my appointments & it was hell a week post op getting driven that far for checkup but I would do it all again in a heartbeat, so much so I am saving for breast augmentation & I would not go anywhere else.