Feeling Like a Million Dollars! - Parramatta, AU

I've always had quite large breasts but after...

I've always had quite large breasts but after having two children I went up to a double G and decided I needed to do something about it. I met with a few surgeons before Dr Lim but after my consultation with him I knew he would be perfect! He does not make you feel uneasy and is very good at what he does. I am currently about 5 weeks post op and am very happy with how the cuts are healing. I also was not out of action for very long and had very little pain. I have previously seen another surgeon for a different procedure but am so much happier with Dr Lim and his results. His team is also fantastic with Katherine being extremely happy to answer any questions at any time! I would highly recommend him.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Hi, thinking of getting a procedure done with Dr Lim, lift/reduction. Could you give me any more feedback?