Dr Jake Lim - DEFINITELY! - Parramatta, AU

I honestly could not fault anything about my...

I honestly could not fault anything about my experience with Dr Lim and his team of fabulous nurses! From my first consultation through to my 6 week follow up appointment (which I have just had!), Dr Lim and his staff have been warm, friendly and honest. What I loved most about Dr Lim, was that he really made a genuine effort to understand what I wanted and the requirements that I had. Being someone who is very active and heavily involved in fitness, I wanted to ensure I got the surgery that would result in the quickest recovery time. While Dr Lim made his recommendations he also took into account my thoughts, and together we decided I would get round implants above the muscle. If you are thinking about getting a breast augmentation, I definitely recommend you explore all options and ask heaps of questions. I did, and now, 6 weeks on from my surgery I could not be happier!!! My breasts look so natural and perky at the same time! Dr Lim did an amazing job!!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.