Breast Augmentation - Parramatta, AU

I am extremely happy with the results, I was very...

I am extremely happy with the results,
I was very scared at first but now I know there was nothing to be scared of at all, I was explained what would happen ect and everything was done exactly how it said it would be.
I thort I would be In a lot more pain but pain was pretty good considering, recovery was pretty quick after around 5 days I was starting to feel a lot better and was able to move around a lot more
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jake Lim was great answered all my questions i had i felt as tho he knew exactly what he was talking about, the staff at both parramatta office and castle hill day surgery where so lovely made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, they assured me everything would be fine as it was.! I would deffinatly recommend dr Jake Lim to anyone.

if you don't mind me asking how much did ur BA cost roughly ?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.