Fantastic Surgeon! - Parramatta, AU

After recently losing 30 kg..I was left with alot...

After recently losing 30 kg..I was left with alot of excess skin on my stomach..I decided to go see dr jake lim..he was the only surgeon I wanted to do my procedure.. I'm now a month post op..and I'm really happy with the result..can't wait til I'm all healed up :) thank you jake..you have changed my life!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands!