33 Ans, 2 Very Young Children - New Zealand, NZ

I have tried endermologie as I felt the need to...

I have tried endermologie as I felt the need to improve the shape of my body (flat tummy & better bottom). I eat quiet healthy (most of the time) and exercise very little. I went to see Brigitte who was highly recommended by few people and I had a fantastic experience. First of all, she got the results that I wanted! During the first consultation, she did an assessment and took photos. She listened to what I wanted and shared her view as professional. She is very knowledgable and I found her comment helpful (we are always too hard on ourselves!). She pointed out that I could be disappointed as she found me already in a good shape and she was afraid that I would be the only one seeing the difference. Despite her warnings I was determined to go ahead with the treatment and appreciated her honesty (so easy to meet people only interested in taking your money thes days!). After few sessions, the results were visible and I had the pleasant surprise to have a beautiful flat tummy and my buttom felt firmer but also my skin felt fantastic (smooth with a healthy look). Can't wait for my birthday soon to get a voucher and go to see her again!
Thanks for sharing.  Did you go down in your pants size at all?
Heya, I was a size 12 down to a small 10!
That is amazing!  Congrats :)
Let us know if you see any more changes over the long-term.
Brigitte Bourgogne

She was unbelievably flexible to work around my complicated schedule! She is so much fun and I felt lucky she did not charge me for entertainment-)