I'm 24, Currently an A Cup and Have my 1st Consult Today :) - Australia

Hi guys, I'm 24 years old and have an A cup at the...

Hi guys, I'm 24 years old and have an A cup at the moment. Very insecure about my boobs.
I have my very first consult today, at Parkside cosmetic.
I am slightly nervous, not sure what to expect but I've heard and read such great things about Dr Higgs and i am excited to chat to him today.
My bestfriend and I have decided to get them done the same day so we can go through the good and bad pain together :) we have chosen march 2015. Which is getting closer and closer everyday.

I'm still not sure what size I want to go, because I don't want to go too big but still want to look natural (not saying everyone else's is ).
I am getting confused with the sizes of the implants compared to As, Bs, Cs in bra sizes :)
I'm still unsure about under the muscle or over the top. I am leaning towards under the muscle but still not sure, What is is every ones opinion on under and over the muscle?

anyways I'll keep you all posted about my consult after.
Any comments or info would be much lyrics appreciated xx

The consult went really well!!

Hiyas. Had my consult late yesterday. It went really well.
I am going for gel as saline didn't appeal to me when he was describing it and explain what can happen when it pops :/
I have booked my second appointment for January. . As I'm doing the op in march :)
I'm still unsure what size too go.
As it gets closer to the date ill post a picture of before and see what you guys think.
So now it's time to start saving more Pennies ????
I'm an Adelaide girl too! I'm going with dr Higgs too. Booked in for surgery in 5 weeks have my sizing appointment next week. I had lots of consults but can honestly say I got the best 'feeling' about dr Higgs! Fingers crossed it all goes well. I'm super nervous but equally excited!
So glad you started your journey with us on RealSelf! It's nice you have some time to do further research and contemplate size, etc. Don't worry, it's completely normal to become boob obsessed here!

You might find it helpful to make your own rice sizers at home. These can give you a general idea of implant sizes and how they might look on your body. Here is a quick video that explains how to do this.

Yes, we would love to see some pre-op pictures along with  some of your wish boob pictures.

If you and your friend have surgery the same day, who will help take care of you gals?! ;)
Dr. Michael J. Higgs