I Had an Endoscopic Brow Lift - Park Ridge, IL

I wanted to have some skin excised on my eyelids...

I wanted to have some skin excised on my eyelids as they were drooping. I was talked into an endoscopic brow lift, as my Dr assured me this was what I needed instead. I ended up w/ painful nerve damage, hair loss and 2 visible scars in the front of my head & hairline.

Also, my oval face became long looking and my normal forehead became too high.I had to make over 25 trips to my surgeon and numerous calls during the pain I was having for months. I saw over 5 plastic surgeons afterwards to find out why I was having so much pain & what was wrong w/ me as my original dr. wasn't telling me.

5 years later I find out more & more.The dr's info here would have saved me so much pain and money. I still have burning on my forehead & top of my right eyebrow from nerve damage and numbness on top of my head. My hair never grew back by the incisions and is much thinner that before.My scalp is also so badly repositioned.I look a little better in some way but worse in others I hadn't expected. It was not worth the suffering.I am sick I ever had it done.Never again.

Make sure you find out all of the possible side effects every way you can. Make sure your consult is a thorough one.My doctor was always available after-my surgery. He'd made a mistake and my eyelids were never corrected as I'd originally requested. Don't be talked into something you'd never asked for. Learn what to ask.