I Needed a Revision from Another Plastic Surgeon's Really Bad Boob Job! - New York, NY

Dr. Taranow is AMAZING! he tells you the truth -...

Dr. Taranow is AMAZING! he tells you the truth - doesn't over shoot expectations and explains everything and the reason why and how it's happening. He is soo helpful and makes someone who is a very anxious person like myself feel calm. So I needed to find someone who could make it right. I went to so many doctors all in NYC and interviewed them took months for me to decided who to go to; and each gave me something different that they would do, I was so overwhelmed with all the info. and didn't know which way was right. ALL had different techniques, there wasn't a common thread! It couldn't believe it - so after going home with my extreme issue I finally decided that Dr. Taranow off park avenue was the doctor of all doctors, yes the most expensive, but I let his portfolio speak for itself. I said show me your worst cases and he did had it on his table and all the hand written thank you notes in numerous binders in the waiting room. All the patients talked about how amazing he was in the waiting room. I knew it was all going to be worth it.

He did such a great job with the hand he was dealt!

Dr. Taranow not only has amazing proof of his work, but he gives you realistic expectations of what to expect. He is honest, and takes his time with you, I never EVER felt rushed!

I had a HORRIBLE boob job from a guy off 90210!

My left breast implant bottomed out 3 weeks after surgery not to mention I told him exactly what I wanted also the first doctor totally over filled I asked for 375 under muscle he gave me 475 over so they were just these uneven hanging boobs with massive nerve damage and you could see the saline bags!!! I could literally turn them under my skin!

I went to see Dr. Taranow first thing he said let's take them out, let's see if the nerves reattach themselves and you have to wear this very tight bandage for 3 months for skin to reattach. Shockingly my nerve endings started to reattach, very painful but also exciting. So after my skin reattached he said I would need a lift, offered doing a lollipop lift and I said please no to the extra scarring. So he said he will do the cookie cutter on my areola and give the best lift he can based on the existing unevenness from the bottomed out boob which left me with drooping skin.

He let me take home so many different options of implants and bras and wear them till I felt I made the right decision. So I thought I did and turns out the day before I changed my mind, he overnighted the moderate plus to make sure they were there for surgery in case I didn't want high profile.. THANK GOD! I got moderate plus - high profile would not have looked good, he said they looked like teepee's when he put one in. He used the moderate plus... went over an hour in O.R. to make me as close to perfect as possible, no extra charge.

4 years later I asked him for the before and after so I can help others think long and hard about their choices and to go to the BEST PS out there! they are so hard to find and normally cost the most! but now..... my boobs look amazing and I have all sensation back and no pain! he did such a great job, I would recommend him to anyone! Great follow up, appointments when needed he is always on point.

Dr. Tarnow

awesome sense of humor as well and just good energy!