34 Year Old Who Wanted a Face Lift Down There :} Park Ave, NYC

A roller coaster ride full of ups and downs,...

A roller coaster ride full of ups and downs, twists and turns and smiles and frowns. This surgery takes a toll on your wits I must say! Well, I'm almost at the 4 week post op. and all I have to say is based on what I'm seeing through all the unknowing I am about 90% sure I made the right decision.
I wasn't going to write a review till after it was all said and done... I never want to write something that isn't true. However, I was encouraged to do so from parties on this site. That being said here goes my story.
My original intention was to go to Dr. Alter a board certified plastic surgeon, but based on conflict of schedules I couldn't wait to see him in June '14 in NYC. After all I'm getting married that month and it's busy season for me as well!!!
So I had to make a decision and a quick one based on my very active career I'm always on the go and time was ticking. When I meet gynecologist Dr. Robert A. Jason I was wooed by his lovely wife Lauren who is just is like a glass of fine wine! Such class and knows how to make a girl feel at home. I meet Dr. Jason who was business at first then, he took such a long time explaining everything about the vagina that I had no clue about.... I didn't feel rushed, he made me laugh, I'm all about the energy! So we went into the examining room. He handed me the mirror and we talked about things I had no clue about that was going on in this region!
Options galore he gave me... I was a bit overwhelmed with all the knowledge and options he laid on me. Then he took me to his office and we went over about a hundred patients and I let his "portfolio" speak for itself, he is a creator of designer vaginas.. When I heard the price I was shocked it's twice as much sometimes three times as much from what I heard.. But thank goodness I make good money and I wasn't going to take a chance I wanted to walk out with a Beemer under this hood ladies. So I paid the extreme amount of 10,500.00! and did it with confidence. Plus listen you live in NYC you pay ridiculous taxes I picked a doctor off park avenue it's what to be expected.
I picked the surgery and within 2 weeks I was in the O.R. - freaking out a bit, he is quite funny made me feel at ease the whole staff got me sick twisted personality and went along with it tell I feel asleep. When I woke up I saw the lovely nurse making me feel great Dr. Jason was talking to my amazing finacee'.
He called me 2 days after to make sure all was good, I was loopy on meds didn't fully understand the post op. instructions as much as I thought I did. So I made a mistake :{ the healing is super important to end result. I didn't get a mandatory follow up appt. after 5 days that I felt I should have been schedule for. It wasn't until on the 10th day I requested to see him because things didn't seem right.
They saw me the next day, he said glad you came in there is an adhesion and you didn't do what I told you to do... Well, I'm sorry I was super loopy on drugs doc. -I so wish there was a diagram drawn! so he made an abrupt cut that def. messed up healing process, but it's starting to look better and better day after day. Post op pics will be posted. Feel free to ask any questions!

I'm not giving an over all rating yet! results speak for themselves.. I will give this rating after the 3 month mark when all has healed!

All I have to say is that the healing process has taken longer than I expected I have been out of work for 3 weeks going on four now, I do not have a 9-5 sedentary job so take that into consideration ladies BIG TIME!

Laser results take longer to heal but to me when executed right looks better than the wedge but it is all about preference. I wanted the perfectly symmetry vagay just like my big fake boobs. It goes together LOL! it's your call on what you prefer!

Day 28

I saw Dr. Jason and his lovely wife Lauren yesterday :} They both said everything is looking great, but because there was a mandatory cut that was done to my labias starting to adhere together that I am another 4 weeks out before I can resume sex. :{ I truly think that I am going to get a great end result.

DAY 34 POST OP

5 week post op. pic has been attached. Many of my stitches has dissolved except for the pre-puss ones and the ones on side of clit. I would have been healed much better by now, but because I didn't fully understand the post op. instructions I'm 11 days behind where I should be. So I won't be able to have sex for atleast 8 weeks. :{ My partner has been the best during the whole process! just super supportive and he still thinks I shouldn't have done it. I feel sexier and honestly that is all that matters.
2. Perinaplasty - I wish I would have had him add a few extra stitches down there but for 2k! damn- maybe I can find a needle and thread and do it myself! :} joke

BEFORE PIC.

I just got this from my gyno. I totally made the right decision to do the laser over wedge looking at the pics. now.. You tend to forget how you looked before, well at least I did. The laser takes off any sort of discoloration.. He really rocked it now that I'm looking at all he did.

RIGHT AFTER SURGERY!

It's pretty scary to view this pic, I must say... The amount of work and expertise that goes into getting it as perfect as possible. Remember ladies it's the canvas they start with, I am so lucky to have had a great doctor do this...

DAY 36

EVERYDAY that passes the happier I am that it's a day behind me and closer to me getting back to the gym and to start have some "FUN" again...

I love the resluts that I am starting to see I am 5 weeks 1 day out.. I will post a 6 week pic then 7 and 8.. Since he said I will need a full 2 months till and I quote "BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN" can't come soon enough. :}

6 week post op

As anxious as I am to start having sex and being active I have been told by my doctor I am still looking at another 2 weeks to heal. A little annoyed - but sexual frustration is something that is dealt with during this time. I am seeing better results everyday - under my clit is still very sensitive though, where the cut was made. Everything my gyno. has told me thus far is turning out to be true even though I had so many doubts after the cut that had to made. I am filling out more in the labia area, getting softer still need to fill in and heal where the cut was made from the adhesion. I'm praying the clit sensitivity goes away, when I walk my labias still swell and presses on clitoris and lips chaff a bit. But I believe in my surgeon because his portfolio speaks for itself, so I must stay calm and collective. :]

6weeks3days

Getting even better results, don't even swell when I walk. I can't wait till I hit the 7 week mark. I am 95% sure my doctor nailed it! once I become intimate again I will give the full 100. Only then will I know

6weeks3days

7week post op

Getting around with complete ease, the sensation of clitoris is less now - thank goodness

I look forward for when the sutures completely dissolve and the skin starts to get softer and smooth out, I feel my results will be very nice -

PHOTO ATTACHED! 7 week post op..

8 week post op..

Well, I'm starting to smooth out and fill in from the post op cut that was made, however not 100% sure if I will heal the correct way. Upsets me because all of it could have been avoided if there was a 5-7 day mandatory follow up appt. with doctor. All I can do now is wait for another 6 months to see the final results. I'm optimistic the skin will smooth out by clitoral hood and collagen will fill in a bit more on labia that was cut from adhesion, and all will be way more even.
On the upside I did have sex for the first time and OMG! it was so tight - I had skin tighting done on the side's of vaginal opening and it really made a huge difference. IT HURTS in a good way, my man thinks it's amazing but can barely hold off because I'm so tight. No clitoral stimulation at ALL! super nervous about that -
Since the cut that was made on day 10 post op. Defiantly don't think I will look the way I anticipated because of the post op. situation especially when you pay a gyno 10,500.00 you want beyond perfection. If I paid 3k I would be pretty happy. All I have to say, is that I will keep you ladies posted still on a weekly basis.

This has been a very exhausting process and I'm confident that if I would have understood the post op. instructions and/or had that follow up appt. I wouldn't have been faced with such anxiety and the longer recovery time. IT WAS A SOLID 5 weeks for me to return to work I was beyond miserable.

Still haven't went back to gym and just now started to be able to wear thongs again.

9 WEEK POST OP!

Finally - I can change my status from not sure to TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I am really looking better week after week and sex is starting to soften the labias and all is smoothing out and filling in more. I am so glad I got it done after ALL that I went through so glad I did it; and most importantly my hat off to Doctor Jason and his lovely wife Lauren - because through all my anxiety and ups and downs they always ALWAYS made me feel like all would be fine. I am just taking longer to heal but super excited about the results standing huge difference! I saw my before and after standing pics today and didn't even recognize myself! I thought he accidentally pulled up the wrongs patients parts - I was like wait that was me! I just am elated and sex is great! VERY HAPPY

BEFORE AND AFTER STANDING PICS.

Wanted to see the before and after of pics. HUGE DIFFERENCE -

NO PICS... JUST THOUGHTS AND CONCERNS>

SO LOOK WISE... I LOOK MUCH BETTER! HOWEVER, SENSATION...WELL, LET'S JUST SAY IT ISN'T THE SAME :{ I CAN'T CLIMAX THE WAY I COULD BEFORE AND I SENT HIM AN EMAIL ASKING IF THE SENSATION WOULD SLOWLY COME BACK AND NO RESPONSE AS OF YET AND THAT WAS SENT LAST WEEK. I HAVE LOST ABOUT 40% SENSATION IN MY CLIT MAYBE 50... NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE CUT THAT WAS MADE, BUT OVERALL I FELT THAT IT TOOK ME LONGER TO HEAL THAN MOST... I KNEW SOMETHING DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT 4 DAYS AFTER SURGERY.. BUT, IT'S A RISK YOU TAKE TO STAY BEAUTIFUL.. LONG STORY I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT DOING LASER MORE RISK IS INVOLVED AND MY ORGASMS WENT FROM LONG EXTENDED 10'S TO MAYBE 3 OR 4'S MY CLIT NO LONGER PULSATES AFTER I CLIMAX LEAVING ME FEELING DEPRESSED. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND LASER TO ANYONE, I WOULD SUGGEST WEDGE ONLY WAY LESS RISK.
Robert A. Jason

He is really amazing! does wonderful work. Everyone I have encountered that works with him is amazing! I would only have changed 3 things. * mandatory 5-7 day post op. follow up appt. * diagram and very clear instructions on how to properly care after post op. * the time frame I chose to do it in, this was def. a winter surgery for me I have been off work now for a month!