A Miracle! - Paris, France

I am 62. With expert fillers and botox my skin...

I am 62. With expert fillers and botox my skin still looks great without surgery. The only thing that still bothered me was a slightly sagging jawline. I did the Silhouette Soft (the newer disolvable one) one week ago. There was some pain with the local, but nothing after that. I was slightly swollen and tender for a few days, but went out to dinner and my regular routine after. No bruising at all. My jawline looks amazing!!!!!! I'm just not ready for a facelift and this was exactly what I needed! I was told it would continue to look better..especially over the next week.Definitley worth it!!!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad you're pleased. We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)

Dr. Jean Louis Sebaugh

There is no doubt that this is the most skilled and talented Dr. in the field of non invasive skin techniques. He has a wonderful and deserving reputation! Most important his sense of aesthetics are amazing. Everyone who sees him looks like a better version of themselves...not a Housewife of somewhere. If only he were in the US :(