Botox Against "Frown" Wrinkle and Crow's Feet - Paris, France

It was the first time I had some botox injections....

It was the first time I had some botox injections. My surgeons injected a seemingly small amount of toxin at four different spots between my eyebrows. Then he injected the rest beside my eyes to prevent crow's feet. A few days later I could see the result, that was pretty good and more natural than I could expect. The crown's feet (mine were quite slight) are gone and when I smile, my eyes still smile with me :-) When it comes to the frowning wrinkle between my eyebrows, it's not completely gone but it's been smoothed. He had warned me that maybe a little injection of hyaluronic acid there might be necessary to completely flatten the wrinlke. I'll think about a little hyaluronic acid there too, besides botox.

Yes. Before when I smiled, I had crows feet irradiating quite far from the eye, now you see much less of it, mostly under the eye (probably beucause my cheek is slightly sagging with time thus compelling the muscle to work more..)
I used to think that botox would just flatten any wrinkled front but that's seeminlgy not the case at all.
If I had know, I would probably have had some injections a few years later.
Now it seems that my lion's wrinkle is too "old' for just botox. I would like it to be fully flat but I keep having a slightly "worried" expression.
I will soon have a hyaluronic acid injection there and let you know.
a few year BEFORE (sorry)
Being told that some little hyaluronic acid probably would necessary to completely flatten my frowning wrinkles, I could expect a non perfect result. It's ok though, I'll think about having some hyaluronic acid injected next time. Still I thought that botox would be more effective on this wrinkle... After all mine is not soooo deep, I'm just 37.
When it comes to the crow's feet, it couldn't be any better. I still have some very little expression wrinkles when i smile but much less then before.
I'm also happy to think that this will prevent my wrinkles from getting deeper.

Absolutely no side effects at all :-))

It was the first time I had some botox injected so I can't really compare but it's somehow better than I could expect. I was a bit worried about getting a bit mummified and losing my facial expressions. Just a bit disappointed about my frowning wrinkle not being completely gone.