I Look 10 Years Younger - Paramus, NJ

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cozzone deserves the highest rating in every category. I cannot think of one thing I was not completely satisfied with.....He was recommended to me over 20 years ago by my general practitioner and I knew he was the right surgeon for me during the consultation. I have had many cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. John Cozzone.. Most recently Ultherapy. He is truly an expert in his field...Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he is also a kind and caring person. His office staff is very professional and attentive to patient needs. I highly recommend Dr. Cozzone for any cosmetic procedure you are considering.

Thanks so much for posting your doctor testimonial. While we appreciate this, the main focus of the RealSelf community is to discuss our experiences, both good and bad, with different treatments. By sharing the details of your experience you can help others in the community who are considering the same procedure and you can get support from others who have done treatment.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Ultherapy community.