Tummy Tuck - Paramus, NJ

I'm 45yrs old, 5'8, 220 lbs and blessed with a...

I'm 45yrs old, 5'8, 220 lbs and blessed with a wonderful husband and amazing children. I am extremely excited but at the same time scared. I waited too long (20 yrs) to have this horrible loose skin removed and need to find strength and courage to go through it all. Please keep me in your prayers that all goes well.

Tummy Tuck - Paramus, NJ

Hi! Sorry for the delay in responding to all and thank you for your thoughts, prayers and positive energy! So, here's my update. My primary physician finally cleared me to have the surgery! YAY! My new scheduled date is October 24th at 7am. I am scared and very excited at the same time. I have waited so long for this moment but due to raising my family and caring for my mom who recently passed away, I kept postponing the surgery. I thank god for giving me the strength to move forward with my decision and for blessing me with supportive loving family and friends.

Soon I will be posting "before" pictures of my hanging tummy. :-)
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommended by Physicians and friends.

Hey you still going tomorrow??? Good luck! From a fellow jersey girl :)
Jo007...only 20 more days..but who's counting,lol So sorry for your loss.... I'm also on the 24th at 10am..keep thinking will I be flat and looking better after spending this kind of money.It's hard spending that kind of money especially when we have 4 kids that we easily can use for them but then when is it our turn to feel good about us again??? Keep us updated and I would love to see some pics
You're going to be fine. Our stories are similar. I'm 42 and have been wanting a TT for 19 years. I'm finally scheduled and nerves as a thief caught in the act of stealing but at the same time I'm excited and feel it's to good to be true.
Normal to be scared. Put yourself in God's hands and you will be fine and also look good. God Bless.
Thank you!
Sending you positive thoughts!
Thank you!
I'll keep you in my prayer.I'm gonna go to dr Capella a little scared of the procedure but feel 100% about the doctor