If You Like to Have a Snout for a Nose - Paramus, NJ

Experience of a lifetime. I should have walked...

experience of a lifetime. I should have walked away... I heard his patient before me screaming in agony..but I went any way like a sheep... He shortened and chopped of my tip.. he did a perfect job to give you a pig nose..My nose was so disfigured that I had one revision and still need another to correct the job.. I woke up in the surgery and could hear the machine spinning and grinding on my nose. It was so painful I did not know whether to scream or stay still... I had one nostril a lot bigger than the other and my nose became infected...
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

review rating below is nonsense.. what matter is doctor skill, ethics, and desired outcome. Is doctor bedside manners and payment process the main grade to make a have a high rating??

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Very sorry to read you had a bad experience. Dr. Eric Joseph is in NJ and I heard he is good with revision. Good luck and please keep us posted.
OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear about your experience - this is scary - I hope you are able to find someone to help you. Some doctors need to be reminded that they took an oath to, "first, do no harm."