Isolaz Changed my Life! - Paramus, NJ

I am not the type to write reviews on products but...

I am not the type to write reviews on products but after my experience with isolaz I felt it was the right thing to do!
After being on birth control pills for 4 years at 28 years old I decided to stop taking them. Months later I broke out in severe hormonal and cystic acne all over my cheeks. They were out if control, I tried everything from differin gel to oral drugs to apple cider vinegar. Finally after going to a new dermatologist in Paramus, NJ to doctor Rebecca Baxt she put me on a combo of doxycilin, finacia and started the isolaz treatments. After just one isolaz process I could already see the inflamation going down. After 5 isolaz treatments my painful cystic acne has cleared! Even the scarring has faded tremendously! I highly recommend isolaz to all those with embarrassing cystic acne. It really changed my life for the better! Worth the money ($1100/5 sessions)
Paramus Dermatologist

Shes very honest, professional and intelligent!!

Congrats on your skin clearing up!! What exciting news! Do you have to have continued maintenance treatments? If so, how often do you need to have them?