Full Face Ultherapy - Paramus, NJ

I had my ulthera treatment on august 1. I had the...

I had my ulthera treatment on august 1. I had the therapy because I did not want a surgical face lift. I researched Ultherapy and thought it was something I could tolerate and afford. I will say the procedure is not pain free. I took a small does of narcotic & painkiller before the treatment. I do no think any kind of injectable anesthetic is necessary. However,I know we all have different pain thresholds. Let me say the pain is short lived only during the treatment, There is no pain after the treatment. i only had a little soreness in areas close to bone. I do see some smoothing out on my neck. Others have said they see some lift along my jawline. I will wait the 2-3 months for my final assesment. I do have marionette lines and deep nasal folds I will be going back for fillers. I believe the complete & immediate fix for a lifted face is a face lift. I am not willing to have a surgery.

i believe you need more than one non-surgical treatment to achieve a similar result. Non-surgical treatment offer less noticeable changes and much less downtime.I had my ulthera treatment on august 1. I had the therapy because I did not want a surgical face lift. I researched Ultherapy and thought it was something I could tolerate and afford.

Others have said they see some lift along my jawline. I will wait the 2-3 months for my final assessment. I do have marionette lines and deep nasal folds I will be going back for fillers. I believe the complete & immediate fix for a lifted face is a face lift. I am not willing to have a surgery.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Zapiach because I did some research on having ulthera in my area. I was motivated by the fact that he is a surgeon and performs the therapies himself. I did not want the therapy done by someone who is only trained on using the machine. Dr. Zapiach has a wonderful "chairside" manner and his staff is very nice and supportive. I felt he gave me an honest assessment of what types of therapy I WOULD get the greatest benefit from. He explained very clearly what was involved in each therapy.I saw before and after photos he took of patients he treated. I believe he did a thorough treatment. For me the idea of going to a plastic surgeon was a bit intimidating. Dr. Zapiach made it worth it.

Hi mimmmi,

Can't wait to hear how everything goes in 2-3 months. We'd love to see pictures when you feel comfortable. Please keep us updated.

Thank you!