Terrific - Paramus, NJ

To take some of the medicate-aged lines from my...

to take some of the medicate-aged lines from my face. i have had surgery, inectables, under eye removal of bags and aesthetic treatment. all were terrific.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is a genius with plastic surgery. I have seen many of his patients during my visits over the last five years. All look natural, normal, rejuvenated but not as if they were sucked through a tunnel. He is careful, conservative and concerned.

There is no pain with under eye surgery; but there is swelling. In my case, mucho. I swell easily. I would say it took a week before I could hide the bruises successfully and not look as if I had been hit in the eyes. Two weeks, good to go. So anyone who is working has to plan for at least two weeks of vacation time.

I decided to go through with it because the difference is so dramatic. Nothing makes you look older, more worn out, or unhappy than great big bags under your eyes. They are heriditary and everyone in the family got them.

Best gift to self I have ever given. For a relatively short surgery (maybe 2 hours) and cost, the results are dramatic.

I think I decided to go through with it because of Dr. Breslow. There was something about him, the staff, and my experience of both that I felt confident I could do it without any surprises. I trust him.

Hi Dr. Shelia,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Eye Bag Treatment community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,