Breast Augmentation Under LOCAL ANESTHESIA - Paramus, NJ

I was basically always very small in the chest...

I was basically always very small in the chest area. I have always wanted bigger boobs for years however I feared general anesthesia . I was searching on google for doctors who perform breast augmentation using only local anesthesia .After painstaking research I have finally found Dr. Michael C. Gartner. After initial consultation i knew immediately I wanted to have it done . I decided on 700 cc silicone mentor implants which was big considering that I didn't have much of breast tissue to begin with . Dr.Gartner said I may have to go with 650cc , however he will try his best to fit 700 cc.
I loved his office, his staff .Dr.Gartner answered all of my questions completely . I felt very comfortable . On the day of surgery I was a little nervous but I was confident I can go through with it . I didn't take any sedatives -I chose not to .
During the surgery I was totally comfortable throughout the whole procedure . The bed was heated , relaxing music was played in the room - I was at ease . All I felt was pulling and tugging but no pain . After an hour I went home .I am very happy with the results and I am glad I chose local anesthesia .
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gartner explained the whole procedure step by step which eased a lot of my anxiety . On the day of the surgery I felt comfortable and I was told what was being done step by step and I also knew what to expect . I am glad I went through with Breast Augmentation under just local anesthesia ( no sedatives , straight local )

You look awesome! Dr. Gartner is so talented!
Hi so glad your experience went well! I met with this doctor and really like him. Debating on general or local anesthesia. What are your measurements (height and weight)? I like the size of yours but I am 5'1 and 115 lbs so 650cc would be too much for me.
I am 5'11 and 135 ibs You should go for local , it really doesn't hurt .
So glad to hear that you did well under only a local. I'm going on my 4th revision,this time to silicone saline leaks(Allergan). Surgeon will be putting it through a new incision under breast vs. nipple. This is going over the muscle to fill out pocket. Never had this surgery with only a local plus a valium 10mgs. nervous of course. Where did the surgeon put your incision? Did u go under or over muscle? No Pain Really????
Hi ! I am a fan of local anesthesia when it comes to plastic surgery . I am glad more and more doctors are opting for it. Silicone implants are much better , they feel natural , very soft just like your natural breast . My surgeon put it through an incision under my breast , he didn't want to do it through the nipple because I am Caucasian and after it heals he was worried I will have 2 " smiley faces " as scars . My friend had it done through a nipple and it healed perfectly no scar . I had it done under the muscle .Considering that I was a size A , after surgery I was in pain for few days , which is to be expected anyways . As far as the procedure itself I had straight local . No Valium or other tranquilzers . I felt no pain at all . I was comfortable the whole time. All I felt was a little pulling and tugging but no pain . Hope this helps ! If you have any other question I am here to help :)