Breast Augmentation Under LOCAL ANESTHESIA - Paramus, NJ

I was basically always very small in the chest...

I was basically always very small in the chest area. I have always wanted bigger boobs for years however I feared general anesthesia . I was searching on google for doctors who perform breast augmentation using only local anesthesia .After painstaking research I have finally found Dr. Michael C. Gartner. After initial consultation i knew immediately I wanted to have it done . I decided on 700 cc silicone mentor implants which was big considering that I didn't have much of breast tissue to begin with . Dr.Gartner said I may have to go with 650cc , however he will try his best to fit 700 cc.
I loved his office, his staff .Dr.Gartner answered all of my questions completely . I felt very comfortable . On the day of surgery I was a little nervous but I was confident I can go through with it . I didn't take any sedatives -I chose not to .
During the surgery I was totally comfortable throughout the whole procedure . The bed was heated , relaxing music was played in the room - I was at ease . All I felt was pulling and tugging but no pain . After an hour I went home .I am very happy with the results and I am glad I chose local anesthesia .
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gartner explained the whole procedure step by step which eased a lot of my anxiety . On the day of the surgery I felt comfortable and I was told what was being done step by step and I also knew what to expect . I am glad I went through with Breast Augmentation under just local anesthesia ( no sedatives , straight local )