Wonderful Doctor - Paramus, NJ

I had a breast augmentation and went from a 34A to...

I had a breast augmentation and went from a 34A to a 34C/D. The day of the surgery was nerve-wracking, but the doctor's bedside manner was great. The recovery time was a bit more than I expected, but not terrible. I felt like myself again after 2 weeks. I'm so happy with the outcome and I would definitely do it again.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Augmentation community.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cozzone is a wonderful doctor. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and kind to his patients. He takes his time with you from the first consultation to the very last. I thought he provided great post-operative care in the days/weeks following the surgery. I was so nervous to have the procedure done and wasn't sure what size I wanted to get. After speaking with Dr. Cozzone and hearing his suggestions, I ended up just trusting in his skill and expertise and letting him do what he thought was best for my body type. I am thrilled with the results! He also made me feel so comfortable the day of the surgery. I highly recommend him!