Brazilian Butt Lift over 40 New Jersey Dr. Michael Gartner -Paramus, NJ Post op pics I love my new butt!

I already had the procedure so I will be writing...

I already had the procedure so I will be writing as much as I can remember about my experience. I am about 6 weeks post-op. I will be adding photos. I am beyond happy with my results. I had only recently learned about the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. I originally was looking for a tummy tuck. II had been stalking quietly on this website by chance. So happy I did. First let me tell you a bit about myself. I wish to remain anonymous, therefore I will only reveal so much. I am way over 40. I have children. To say I let myself go is an understatement. You won't be seeing bikini pics here (maybe something sexy?) and piercings; but you will see me as a newly transformed Dr. Gartner created and sculpted younger woman. So stick around. I will be writing frequently. This is just a brief intro.

BBL consult and pre-op pic

From consultation I knew I would choose Dr. Gartner. There aren't too many surgeons here in NJ that can perform this procedure correctly. I did see Dr. Bond's BBL pics, but I liked Dr. Gartner's better. I also liked the fact that his consultation was free. One biggie for me was safety. Dr. Gartner has a state of the art surgical center where he can performs his surgeries. You will save on hospital costs which charges you for the operating room rental. I was charged once by Hackensack hospital $1,000 plus for labs, and for pathology. He has his own anesthesia team. His nurse's are highly skilled and are certified in advanced life support. He also has surgical techs in the OR. I also found the price was very fair. Here is my best pre-op pic. OMG the others will be worse! Please note without revealing my age or identity, let's just say I am closer to 50. I could have traveled for this procedure, but safety was a priority. At my age who knows with my luck!!!Not all stories had a happy ending outside of the USA. So happy I found Dr. Gartner. Trust me I bomb barded him with all my concerns and he did not hesitate in answering me. His price was very fair as well. Ok girls will be writing again and more pics to follow. Merry Christmas!

Surgery day

The payment process was easy so I will skip all that. Just want to mention the girls were very nice that handled the payment and greeted me kindly each time. Surgery day I was so nervous. It is very common to fear the anesthesia more than the surgery itself. We all fear not waking up. I was so stupid. Read online about a girl who after a breast augmentation fell into a coma in Florida. The anesthesiologist was shady to say the least. Well, I was scared as hell until I actually spoke with the anesthesiologist. He put my fears to rest and was so caring. Dr, Gartner came in marked me up ,took pics, and asked me if there were any concerns and such. He was very nice. I was the only one there, surgery was at 7:30 am. I received VIP treatment from the nurses and his entire staff. One may have been the OR tech. My husband enjoyed the waiting area. The seating was comfortable. There was coffee and cookies. There was magazines and a TV to keep him entertained. The nurse at bedside was one of the best nurse's I ever had contact with. Surgery itself, I didn't remember a thing only the soothing voice of the anesthesiologist and the hands of the nurse's applying the inflatable boots that compress the legs during surgery to decrease risk of blood clots. Next thing I am in recovery with the anesthesiologist and nurse at bedside telling me to take deep breaths. Quit smoking 3 years ago but the trail smoking leaves is still there. I was OK tho. I didn't feel any pain just sore butt as tho I had worked my ass off on an elliptical machine. The Lipo areas oh those hurt. Nurse's helped me to the bathroom was dizzy and yea nauseous as hell. I did get something for that and it helped. Going home the ride was pure hell. Had to go in the back seat on my stomach. My neck hurt so much. It was the ride of hell. Next time I have surgery I am staying first day at a hotel. Duh there is one hotel within walking distance A Holiday Inn I think. So first 48 hours was the worst for me. I was leaking fluid for 2 days and lots of it. ok will close for now. Merry Christmas to all.

Post op first few days

Dr. Gartner makes small cuts in the skin for the Lipo. I had a stitch in each cut that dissolves by itself so no drains. First day post-op I only wore a abdominal binder. I was so swollen. My hips were huge!!! He added fat to my hips as well to cover some dents and give it more shape. Going to the bathroom I used this rubber donut on the seat. That was the only time I was allowed to sit. You can also use a cushioned raised toilet seat as it is pure hell moving from sitting to standing. I felt my age that is the truth. I took my pain meds only if needed along with a pill for nausea. I was nauseous the first day after surgery. I drank plenty as I was losing so much fluid. It looked like menstrual blood. I drank gatorade,coconut water,ginger ale, and water. I did not have an appetite either. Sleeping OMG I was up many times during the night. I had to pee a lot and my back and neck hurt so much. I am a side sleeper. Since I had added fat to the sides, I could not sleep on my sides either. I was only allowed to sleep on my belly. I bought the U shaped pillow to keep myself from flipping onto butt or sides. It also could be straightened to hop onto and hug. That is what I did sometimes. Since all of this has already happened I may skip around. I am trying to keep it in order as much as I can.

I wore diapers. Had to as every time I stood up fluid ran down my leg onto the floor.

pre-op butt and post op butt

The bed mats are great. They are bigger than the wee-wee pads plus they have tape. It will be secured to the bed sheet and it won't move like wee wee pads do. I had no stains on sheets or mattress. 2nd day post op I was allowed a shower so awesome! It felt so good! The gauze will get wet so you have to change them and apply bacitracin or any antibiotic ointment. Pulling off the tape too ouch! Ok so you see my second pre-op pic! OMG I can't believe I walked this earth like that! I have one more and it is the worst one. Will show you but damn!!!!! lol before I forget, Getting that garment over my swollen hips hurt like hell! Taking it off to go to the bathroom oh that is torture. Make sure you are not alone first time you take the garment off. I was so dizzy!!!!! I hear it happens a lot. I cut out more as the garment was too tight on the hips and butt. Ok that is all for today. see you soon dollies.

More Post op comments

Oh yes! You won't be able to squeeze into places at home like before! I keep knocking things over with the butt. My brain still thinks I have a flat ass! lol I forgot to mention first night post-op Dr. Gartner called to check up on me. That was so nice! The next day his nurse called too and gave me more post-op instructions. I really appreciated that. So I got the itches and had to apply Benadryl cream. I alternated with hydrocortisone cream which worked best along with Benadryl tablets 50mg. The dial soap (anti-bacterial) suggested by Dr.Gartner helps too. I also was on antibiotics so diarrhea was also a problem. Had to take off that garment so many times and wash it. I ate yogurt and took some probiotics. What I love most about this surgery besides the butt is all the Lipo involved! I have a waist! I still need a tummy tuck but it looks so much better! Hubby likes it all. He kept giving me massages I think so he can touch the butt. When he comes home he greets my booty first! Lol

8 days post op

Lots of bruising and swelling. I used arnica tablets you place under tongue and it dissolves quickly. These help with the pain,stiffness, swelling, and bruising. I also used the arnica cream especially on my back. I hated sleeping on my belly. Dr. Gartner suggested placing a pillow under my stomach during post-op visit. That helped a lot. Moving walking was ok. Bending NO! I take Vit.C 1,000mg a day to help with healing. I applied Mederma scar gel on the cuts to help minimize scarring.

The following days and early weeks

OK I want to get this frightful pic over with. So happy This before body is gone! yay! I want to finish this review so I will just show some after pics and catch up to present healing in the next coming posts. At 2 weeks I was allowed to sit on my thighs. It is easy to do this if the chair is hard. If it is the couch no. I will show you(sometime in another post) what I did with the U-shaped pillow on the couch to sit on my thighs with.

Forgot to mention

Notice my elbows how red they are? You will be using them a lot during recovery and your knees too. I kept putting lotion on them. I even used knee pads at one point and covered my elbows because they hurt.

3 weeks and so on

It was nice to see the bruises gone and the swelling decreasing. Stiffness limited my mobility. It was still hard for me to bend. We older women have to accept the recovery won't be a piece of cake. Also, our skin elasticity is not the same as the 20 and 30 year olds. I am amazed tho as my skin has retracted so much. I have not worn anything skin tight in years. I love the new choices of clothes that I now can wear.

Happy New Year to all Brazilian Butt Lift Girls

sitting what I used after brazilian butt lift.

I was allowed to sit on my thighs after 2 weeks. This is what I used. I was allowed to fully sit at 6 weeks. I only do that now intermittent. I am still using pillow.

End of my review Brazilian Butt Lift

Pictures speak louder than words. I am now 7+ weeks post op. I love my new butt!

I am 2 months Post op Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi ladies! Just a quick update. I am now 2 months post op. I still have some swelling. I get it when I am not active or take off the Faja and leave it off for long periods. I did not have any lymphatic massages as it was not part of my post-op instructions. I recently switched to the butt in garment as now all restrictions have been lifted. With the Holidays,decreased activity recovering,and peri-menopause I have gained some weight. I will now try and lose it. Most went to my butt so hubby loves it even more LOL! I must say gaining weight is not the same and I like it! Your butt is the first place it will go and the last place you will lose! So The tighter garment will help with maintaining the new shape. Post op 2 month pic taken today. Still loving the booty!

2 months post op Fat settling in

Fat transfer is settling in nicely. Butt is softer yet firm. It jiggles now and I love it. I had two thin slices of chicken cutlets just hanging there before. I am so scared that it will disappear. Butt is still here. I am trying to twerk lol I am wondering if butt is fluffing? I hear that term here a lot.

Some items for use after Brazilian Butt Lift first few days and while healing

Some things for recovery phase- Note some I used some I did not. If you use any of these do so at your own risk. 1.Boppy Custom Fit Total Body Pillow
The newly-designed Boppy® Total Body Pillow was developed with a physical therapist to provide customized support. The flexible, three-piece design means you can use the combination that works best for you. Choose from: Head/Neck Support, Belly/Back Support, and Hip/Leg/Ankle Support. Extended length design provides support all the way down to your ankles, alleviating strain on hips.
2.Worn over cloth diapers adult plastic pants quietly help to keep you dry and comfortable. Worn over underwear or disposable diapers, adult plastic pants provide that extra level of protection to help prevent embarrassing situations. The disposable diapers still leaked. This would help.

two and a half months post Brazilian Butt Lift

Wow! Can't believe it is now 2 1/2 months since I had the surgery! Still get a bit of swelling lower back. It comes and goes. Butt is still here!

My Girdle

This is the girdle panty with the butt cut out. You can buy one on ebay. Just search for Brazillian Butt Lift Booty Reshaper.

HAPPY EASTER LADIES!

5 months plus since BBL

Happy Easter ladies! I know I have not been here for a while. Want you all to know the butt is still here! I don't regret this surgery one bit! I wish this surgery was available years ago! Hubby wants you all to know he is loving it!!!! To me that is very important! lol Have a nice Easter!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gartner is a professional talented artist and skillful and caring surgeon. He is not stuck up and truly loves his job. He is double Board certified. He has many years experience in plastic surgeries and more. I found him on Youtube and was very impressed with his work. After meeting him I can only think very highly of him and his entire staff.

Looking great.Whats the girdle panty do? You had a very nice transformation
The girdle helped keep the new transplanted fat in place, reducing swelling and helps improve the contour. Now I only wear it sometimes as my lower abdomen is very loose from the lipo. I need a tummy tuck. Thank you so much for your lovely compliment.
Thanks for sharing You look GREAT
thank you sweetie!
Where did u get the under garment where the butt sticks out ?
Hi first of all! I bought it in a store in New York. I looked for you and you can get one on ebay. I posted a pic. above. I am talking about the black one you see in my pics. The beige one my Dr. gave me.
Looks great
Thank you Amanda! Dr. Gartner has been doing this surgery for a long time now. That is why I chose him. Hubby loves it! lol
You look awesome
Oh wow! Thank you!
You really do look wonderful!
Thank you! I hope to get a TT this year! God willing!
I wish I could say gettinig a tt was the best thing I have done, but at this point...well I'm trying to be patient ;) I'm not tryng to say don't get one...I do enjoy that big belly I had being gone, I'm just frustrated because I wore a size 6/8 in womens and a size 5/7 in juniors BEFORE surgery, but now it's anywhere from a size 12/16 :( and I weight more since surgery...but I have decided to be patient...till I see my surgeon this month. I know Im gonna have to have a second surgery to get rid of the back fat...so when I do I think I want breast lift and implants as well...lol
Oh yes get the breast lift with implants. I did mine 3 years ago and I love them! Wow you will look awesome!
wow looks great
Thank you doll!
You look great! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thank you sweet girl.
Congratulations! No matter how old we are we want to look good. You look fabulous! I am recuperating from TT , and I want BBL later this year. Thanks for the review.
You are so welcome sweetie. Thank you for the compliment. I want a TT sometime.
Your results look great!
Thank you love! Are you having this surgery soon? You will look marvelous! I will follow your journey! Good luck!
You look great. Thanks for sharing
You are welcome dolly! I can't wait to see your results! Hope you heal fast!
You look great! I love your results! I am about 3 1/2 weeks post op...still recovering...and so glad I went through with the surgery. I was hesitant at first because I am 44...thought I was too old! So do you really think that when you gain weight, it goes to your butt first?? I hope that's the case for me! Thank you for sharing your journey! Enjoy that fabulous booty:)