The Twins Are on Their Way! - Paradise Valley, AZ

Well, my surgery is in about 6 hours! I'm...

Well, my surgery is in about 6 hours! I'm 5'3" and about 106 lbs.I breastfed my daughter and am currently about a droopy 34 B. I'll be going with Saline implants and hoping to be a large/full C. I also have some slight asymmetry that will be corrected in surgery. I'm feeling extremely nervous with a lot of anxiety this morning. I'm just trying to relax and not think about it too much. I'm not really so scared about the surgery... mostly about the aftermath of it all. I'm not sure if I can handle being immobile for so long. The worst part will be not being able to pick up my 3 year old for awhile. I'm very sad about that! Please send good thoughts my way! I'll try to update with before and after photos this week! :) AHHH!! I can't believe this is happening today! It feels so UNREAL!

How are you feeling?

Wow, good luck! I'm so excited for you! Please keep us posted. I'm 5"2 120 34A/B hoping to be a C. I will probably get between 375 to 400cc. I'm going with smooth high profile. Please let me know what size you get. I'll be sending positive vibes your way!!

Good luck today! I hope your surgery goes well.