Vaser Lipo on Abdomen, Flanks and Outer Thighs - Paradise Valley, AZ

Like many of you on this site I researched a...

Like many of you on this site I researched a tremendous amount before deciding on Vaser Liposuction. I am 5'3 and 109lbs - I consider myself to be in very good shape I just had some stubborn areas (genetics) that I just couldn't get rid of so I finally made the decision on Vaser.

I am now 5 days post op and can give an accurate assessment so far.

Day of surgery went great. 1.5 Hrs Vaser (combined with an additional hr for breast aug.) not much discomfort that evening. Days 2 & 3 were pretty uncomfortable for me, just soreness though nothing sharp or too painful. However it did hurt worse than the pain from my BA.

I was on 1/2 of a Vicodin days 1 & 2 and then just Advil since. I'm now back at work on day 5, a lot of swelling but I know that is to be expected. I also have a significant amount of bruising but nothing that shows - it's all under my garment that I am wearing 24/7. The garment is actually pretty comfortable and at this point I actually feel better with it on than when it is off to shower.

I do already notice a difference in my shape but there is a lot of fluid still to lose. I was 122lbs after surgery due to the amount of fluid injected. Overall I think I made a good decision but only time will tell.

Two words - SKINNY JEANS! I am so absolutely...

Two words - SKINNY JEANS! I am so absolutely amazed with my transformation. It's subtle differences like how my clothes fit, no bulges over the waste of my jeans or under my bra.

Something I didn't mention in my first review is that I am prone to becoming extremely nauseated after anesthesia. I mentioned this to Dr Ward (as I have with other surgeons-but I always get sick without fail) however he was the first surgeon to actually take my concerns to heart. When I met with the anesthesiologist the day of my surgery he was already aware of my concerns and had a plan in place to minimize my discomfort. I came out of surgery waiting for the nausea to hit and it never came!

I truly have no complaints and couldn't have been happier about my decision. I am now 6 months post-op and have been fortunate to have no complications since my procedure. I am excited about possible other procedures after my 40th birthday. I will go to nobody other than Dr. Ward.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ward and his staff are amazing. They are very prompt in returning calls and following up on any questions I have. I never felt rushed or forced into a decision regarding my procedures, Dr. Ward listened and made suggestions. He also involved my husband in the discussion and answered all his questions which helped me tremendously. I would definitely return to Dr Ward and recommend him highly.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad your surgery went so well and you're happy with your results so far.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!