Not for Everyone - Paradise Valley, AZ

Although Dr. Shapario is a very good surgeon and...

Although Dr. Shapario is a very good surgeon and he is dedicated to his work, he hasn't done any wonders for me. In fact, he sucked out the rest of the little self esteem out of me. I always was self conscious of my thighs. I decided to go with the procedure after Dr. Shapario told me I was a great candidate for the vaser liposuction and it would shrink-wrap my skin to tighten it up. I am over 50 with cellulite (which he did tell me it won't take care of that) and my skin's elasticity is starting to sag. Well my legs look worse then before I had the procedure. Dr Shapario said to have patience and wait the 6 months. If my skin is creping and sagging in areas that was already fine, how could it get any better in 6 months? I may have had a better outcome if I have done the procedure in my 40's. So ladies, from my experience, if you are already sagging and have creping skin, probably a thigh lift would be your best result (if you don't mind a long scar running down your leg). Before you spend thousands of dollars of any doctor telling you what you want to hear, think twice about it (unless you have the money to throw away).

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon