Deflated Post Nursing Sad Little Boobies Be Gone! Paradise Valley, AZ

I breastfed my kids for a total of 35 months...

I breastfed my kids for a total of 35 months between them and my once perfectly perky little "B's" were left as sad deflated little "A's". I am in my late 30's and have a lot of life to go and after a lot of contemplation and research I found a FANTASTIC doctor. Dr Spies is on top of his game and he recommended I try Sientra implants. I did my homework and learned the Sientra implants are safe, realistic looking and have an amazing warranty. The company stands behind its product. Dr Spies is devoted to excellence and as such I know he would only use the best implant options available.
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Honestly, Dr. Spies is amazing. He truly listened to what I was looking for. I was so nervous about the result being too large for my active lifestyle and Dr. Spies took the time to understand me and my life and together we talked about what would be the most ideal size implant for me. We also talked a lot about implants themselves and the varying qualities and pro and cons of each. Dr Spies wants each patient to be satisfied and uses the best implants, Sientra, to get them that result.

Congratulations on getting your old look back. Yes, pregnancy and breastfeeding can take a huge toll on breasts. What size Sientra implants did you get? How was your recovery? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!