31 Year Old, Mom of 7 - Panama City, FL

Hello brave ladies, I have been searching and...

Hello brave ladies, I have been searching and reviewing your stories for months and now that I have become one of you I wanted to share my story.
First let me address the elephant in the room. I am 31 and yes (in my eyes) I have 7 kids.
In 2008 after 8.5 years of trying to conceive my husband and I went through IVF. 2 eggs were transferred and at 16 weeks I found out I was carrying triplets. A boy and identical girls. At 20 weeks I was admitted to the hospital where I stayed on bed rest until I delivered my Angels at 22 weeks and 6 days. Hospital policy is they will not help them survive until they are 23 weeks. My son died in my arms and the girls were still born. 6 months later we tried IVF again and I had a beautiful 9 lbs 5 oz boy. 8 months later I ended up pregnant naturally (never happened before) but I suffered a miscarriage, only to end up pregnant again ( naturally) with another beautiful boy 8 lbs 10oz. Then months later I got pregnant again and now have a gorgeous girl 8lbs 4 oz. My babies are 4yrs, 2 yrs, and 15 months. I am a very blessed mommy but after losing my babies depression hit hard and going undiagnosed for many years I finally hit rock bottom. Within the last year I have been picking up the pieces to be the best wife, mother and me that I can be. Counseling, anti-depressants, working out and dropping 35 lbs from my 5'4" frame. I am now 150. I told myself if I could maintain and prove to my husband that I could maintain a lifestyle change then I wanted a tummy tuck, muscle repair and hernia repair. I'm ready to continue my journey to a healthier, happier me. I'm tired of carrying around not only a reminder of the babies I have but also the ones that I lost. Well I got my wish!! and 1 less thing to be depressed about. Fighting feels great.

Pictures

Here are some pictures of my journey.

So far so good

I stopped taking my pain meds 2.5 days after my surgery. I didn't like the way I felt on them and I couldn't focus on my school work. I have been driving and out and about. I went to the dr. Today concerned about fluid build up since the drains were removed. He assured me that it wasn't a lot and perfectly normal. My body would expel it. I guess my lymphatic system is a little sluggish right now.
Other than that and being tired of walking hunched over, trying to sneeze and cough takes 4 minutes and wearing these tight CP garments and binder all is well.lol

Forgot

I also forgot to mention that my last 3 kiddos were all c sections.

wish pics

I love seeing all your wish pictures, women have amazing bodies and while I wouldn't mind a little bigger butt and fuller hips. I don't want a totally transformed body to bring extra attention to me and insecurities to my hubby. So I just want what I had before with a few improvements.

new pictures

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Hey, how's it going. I forgot to ask you, did you go home with a binder on or just wrapped? I also forgot to ask you when you got your staples out and if you can see where the staples were?I hope you are continuing to heal and we are all waiting for new pics of your progress!
Wow, your incisions healed super fast, can you give any tips? What did you eat/drink to help with that? Any supplements or things to apply? Thanks for sharing!
you look awesome, its sad to lose a child. I've been there. I'm glad your paving forward and also was blessed to have 3 more full healthy happy kids. keep moving forward. GOOD LUCK !!!
Haven't seen that you have posted lately,how is it going and how are you feeling?
I know I've been missing in action since the surgery but everything is good I'm loving my results unfairly I'm waiting to I get to a certain point to show the big reveal I had a reaction to the garment they put you in after and don't want to discredit my dr with the reaction my body had to the garment :) because he was and is awesome and would choose him again in a heartbeat. I'm a work in progress. I may post some in clothes pics though, hey thanks for checking up on me I really appreciate that boo!!!!
You look Awesome!! Congrats!
Thank you very much!
If you don't mind me asking where did you order your compression garments. The white and black one.
Amazon
You look great girl! Hey was anyone allowed in the surgery room with you like your hubby? Like can pics be taken of your surgery.
I don't know if anyone would've been allowed in the room. I didn't ask. The PS took the pictures that you see, and gave them to me.
U look great. Congrats
Thank you soo much!
You look great!!!
Thank you very much. I'm very happy so far. I am ready to be 100% again though...
How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well :)
I am doing great, finally getting a quick breath from school. so I jumped on her to see how all of you beautiful ladies are doing.
I admire your ambition to press forward. May your healing be a great success!!!!!
Thank you very much, sorry for the delayed response. School finals and kids had me tied up.
Congrats. ..U deserve to be happy. Can't wait for more after pics.
Thank you, and sorry for a late response.. I'm in school as well and finals are coming up. I will post more pictures soon.
Thanks for sharing your story, I have my surgery pix also. I can't wait to see follow up pictures!
Did you say surgery pics!! I will be stalking your page next.
Great results! Congratulations on your weight loss.
Thank you very much!