Would Do It Again in a Skinny Minute! - Panama City, FL

I had Sciton MicroLaser Peel 8 days ago. I'm not a...

I had Sciton MicroLaser Peel 8 days ago. I'm not a sugar coater...the procedure, which was done twice in a row because of skin cancer, was by far the MOST PAINFUL thing I have ever done. (and I've done a lot of stuff) But...now, my skin is so beautiful and radiant and youthful! It truly hurt like I was in some kind of sick torture treatment! And for a full 5 hours after it hurt every bit as bad. But at the 5 hour point, it's like a light switch went off! NO MORE PAIN. Now, it was swollen. And the skin began to turn to a snot like texture the next day and as it slowly came off, the skin below was sensitive, but not painful. Today...8 days later...skin is gorgeous, can use regular face wash and moisturizer rather than vinegar water and aquaphor, and I feel fabulous!!! I had cancer, so insurance paid for part of the procedure. I only paid $300

No clue how deep...I just know it was 2 times in a row of the MicroLaser
I was curious because you seem to be very happy with your results. The deeper the laser, the better the results but recovery time is longer (of course). I had two passes of 6 microns so 12 total. Not very deep. It's day 5 for me. So far so good. It sounds like you didn't have a topical anesthetic, a gel you put on 1 hour before to numb your face. Ask for it if you do the laser peel again.
How deep was your laser peel? 6 microns, 10, 20 or more? Thanks.
nicole

They are the local dermatologists