Wonderful Doctor - Panama City, FL

December 2012 I had a breast lift/reduction/w/lipo...

December 2012 I had a breast lift/reduction/w/lipo. Hours after I arrived home from surgery, Doctor Ceydeli, himself, called me to find out how I was doing. I was prescribed pain medication and I never had to take one pill, as I had zero pain.

The Panty hose for ur legs they make you wear to keep u from getting blood clots was the most discomfort I had on the first day. On the second day I went for my Post-op appt and the bandages were removed and I was told to go home and shower and remove the guaze left behind. Later that day I had a little anxiety about the way I looked and so I emailed my concerns to Dr.Ceydeli. Within 10 minutes he responded by calling me and calming me with all the answers to my questions/concerns.

He is an awesome doctor and genuinely cares about his patient. (Everything I had a concern with has turned out just like he said it would.) I would definitely recommend Doctor Ceydeli for any of your Plastic surgery needs.

How wonderful!!  I am excited to hear about your results and experience with this process.  Thank you for sharing.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon