Palomar Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing

I had my first fractional laser skin resurfacing...

I had my first fractional laser skin resurfacing done yesterday with Palomar Lux 1540. It was kind of painful a bit like i was pierced by a needle, but generally it was tolerable and the pre-operative topical anesthesia helped a lot.

I have some active acne lesions but my doctor told me that the procedure can help minimize acne breakouts.

After the procedure, my face was red and i felt a burning sensation. I observe that my skin now feels a little rough when i run my fingers over it but the pores are somewhat a little smaller now. He scheduled me for an appointment 5 days after for TCA peel.

I'll keep posting the development of this procedure.

Is it safe to for my skin to have TCA peel 5 days after my first Palomar fractional laser skin resurfacing? I have fresh acne scars and uneven skin tone.

Hi che030

I noticed your post from a year ago - how are things going for you now?

Are you happy with the results?
Isn't it too much, laser and TCA. Wouldn't it be better to do the laser first and if the skin has healed the TCA. You then know the definite laser results.TCA makes the skin thinner and more vulnerable and there is also a possibility of creating hyperpigmentation.