Natural Rhinoplasty to Fix Curvature of my Nose and Wanted a More Structured Look

I must say although I considered preceding with a...

I must say although I considered preceding with a rhinoplasty I never thought I would have the audacity to actually go through the procedure.

The reason I felt i needed this done was due to the curvature of my nose and wanted a more structured look. The Dr and I took the time to discuss my needs and his constructive opinions on what I would like to achieve. His goal was obtaining a natural and flawless look. His honesty and enthusiasm gave me the courage to go on with the procedure.

Pre-surgery, I felt absolutely no pain, and waking up from surgery felt like a dream. The recovery process was a great concern, but through the 2 weeks of recovery the only complaint I can give is the discomfort and swelling, which is absolutely normal. Bruising for me was close to none, but every individual responds and heals differently.

The day I took off my cast we were all amazed, absolutely no scaring or bruising and my nose looked completely natural. As weeks pass by I am continuing to see significant improvements with my rhinoplasty.

I couldn't be more pleased and thank full for the Dr's devoted work and preciseness. With complete honesty I recommend his practice. His excelence and hard work deserves recognition beyond words, and I thank him and his staff..

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, his honesty through constructive and positive criticism, enthusiastic practice, explicit perfectional work and dedication put Dr. M at the top of his profession