Forget the Rest, This Dr. is the Best! - Palo Alto, CA

I had considered liposuction for some time. I was...

I had considered liposuction for some time. I was interested in the Vaser ultrasonic technique. I search the internet and found Dr. Commons. Dr. Commons uses the Vaser ultrasonic technique.

It has been just over two months, since my liposuction. Already I am seeing changes. I am enthusiastic of my final results, over the next few months.

If you are thinking about liposuction, consider the experience and the skills of Dr. Commons. Forget the rest, Dr. Commons is the best!

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

When meeting with Dr. Commons, you feel so much at ease. Dr. Commons is a very warm and experienced Doctor. His biggest concern is for the safety of his patients. He reviews your concerns and gives you a few alternatives, for you to make the final choice. For me, I chose to have liposuction on my Abdomen and Anterior flanks. Dr. Commons explained the procedure, and answered all of my questions. Dr. Commons took very good care of me, utilizing his many, many years of his experience. Dr. Commons also provided me with excellent follow up care. Thank you Dr. Commons for helping me fulfill my goal. Dr. Commons Assistant, Elaine is a dream. She is so accommodating. Thank you Elaine for setting up everything, and making all of my follow up appointments. Elaine clearly explained all of the paper work and handled everything, for my liposuction surgery. I can see why she has worked with Dr. Commons for so many years.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.