Facelift Miracle - Palo Alto, CA

I have always wanted to maintain a youthful look...

I have always wanted to maintain a youthful look. I had my face and eyes lift done last June with Dr. C, and needless to say, I am 110% satisfied with the results.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks so much for sharing your experience. How much downtime did you have post-op? Any tips for getting through this?

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Being my first time under the knife, I was extremely nervous, but Dr. C and his staff were extremely nice, and went out of their ways to make me feel more comfortable. They had several payment options available, which made my dream a reality much sooner than expected. Dr. C took time to thoroughly explain the surgery and healing process to me before the surgery, so I was totally at eased with the procedure. I wish all doctors care about their patients and work as much as Dr. C. I have recommended his work to all of my family and friends, in hopes that they will be in great hands when they undergo these nerve racking surgeries. Overall, I am very thankful to have found Dr. C. I can't put in to words how appreciative I am of his work. I hope all of you reading this will call him when you plan on undergoing plastic surgery, because I know you will love him too!