World Class Surgeon and Model Doctor - Palo Alto, CA

There is a reason Dr. Most practices at...

There is a reason Dr. Most practices at Stanford--he is a world class surgeon, Dr. Most exhibits exceptional knowledge, skill, and a caring demeanor. Even better--he is teaching his fellows to be just as wonderful. By going to Dr. Most & Stanford you have access to other doctors that are leading surgeons. I sought treatment from Dr. Most (and he referred me to Dr. Hwang, rhinology/sinus surgery and Dr. Blevins, ontology) for problems with my nose, sinuses & ears. I was diagnosed with nasal obstruction, atrophied turbinates and deviated septum. These problems impacted my work. I had a joint surgery performed by Dr. Hwang & Dr. Most. The majority of the surgery was covered by insurance. I elected to have exterior fixes to a slant and indentation on my nose (caused by a prior breaks and congenital factors. I paid a separate fee for that portion. Dr. Hwang & Dr. Most each performed part of the functional surgery. The internal improvements in my nose are immense. I haven't really breathed through my nose for years. I breathe better, sleep better, and can't wait to start exercising again. The exterior change is subtle, but the affect is a beautifully straight nose that balances perfectly with the other slight asymmetries in my face. Even my dad can't see specific differences. I look exactly like myself; except prettier from all angles. Absolutely perfect! Dr. Most is an artist.

I could not be happier with my results! I am 10 days post-surgery and already look great and breathe better--even with some residual swelling. It takes longer to get on Dr. Most's calendar, but he is worth the wait. I really love the teaching nature of Stanford Hospitals. Everyone at Stanford is the best at what they do--caring, efficient, skilled--from the check-in people at the clinic counter, to his patient-care coordinator Amy, to his wonderful fellows, especially Dr. Teddy (sp?) who assisted on my surgery, to the nurses, anesthesiologists and staff at the surgery center. Dr. Most, Dr. Hwang and Dr. Blevins are world class physicians who have improved the quality of my life. Go to Dr. Most and Stanford Clinics & Hospitals for the highest caliber of care possible. Dr. Most represents the best of the best--a 'Top Gun' of the medical profession.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the first consultation you will be impressed with Dr. Most. He is well-spoke , brilliant, and has an easy-going manner. He gives you the information you need to make an informed decision.

Hooray for your great experience and results! Were there any particular supplies that helped you through recovery?