I Love my New Nose! Great SeptoRhinoplasty and MOH's Repair!! - Palo Alto, CA

I first came to The Redwood Center in December...

I first came to The Redwood Center in December 2012 having been referred to them by the doctors who performed my MOH's surgery (skin cancer). I had a dime-size hole in my nose. Freaky! But between Dr. Parikh's upbeat, can-do attitude - "We'll fix this, you'll do great!" to Dr. Lieberman's considered, thoughtful and exacting attention to what repair would give me the best results, I was immediately at ease. Dr. Parikh was able to do some incredible jigsaw puzzle repair using skin from my own nose and I was shocked to find that within a month, my nose had repaired really nicely and to most people, was a good as new!
Ah, but we are our own worst critics, and good as new was still pretty ugly. After spending a year focusing on my nose (among other things don't worry), I realized that, despite Dr. Parikh's fabulous repair, it was still, as it had been since I'd broken it as a teenager, a large, crooked, wonky, uneven nose, made worse by a deviated septum that obstructed my breathing. Drs Parikh and Lieberman to the rescue! Just two weeks ago they performed a septorhinoplasty and my nose looks and feels amazing! Totally natural (not weird nose-jobby looking which was a big concern of mine), straight, and I can breath so much better. The doctors said my nose was basically shattered when they got in there - 5.5 hours of surgery putting my nose back together like a broken egg, and it's better than it was before my skin cancer. It now looks natural, straight, and is getting less swollen every day. I'm so happy I did this!

Wow, this is a nose success story if I've ever read one! I'm so happy for you!

What were your first few days immediately following the surgery like?

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Superlative Doctor, Care, and Results! Dr. Lieberman and his partner Dr. Parikh are superlative - outstanding skills, care, and bedside manner. If you need a plastic surgeon, whether for a required surgical repair or simply to beautify yourself, I have no doubt whatsoever that you will receive the best results with these remarkable doctors. Throughout all of my procedures the doctors have been compassionate, professional, attentive, and knowledgeable, not to mention superlative artists. They answer my calls immediately, check on me after hours and on weekends, call me with thoughts or questions about my healing, and never fail to put me at ease when I'm worried. I love that they both consult. It's really comforting to have two expert opinions - and a big time-saver not feeling the need to go get a second opinion. Finally, their office staff is so sweet, warm, welcoming and encouraging. Every time I walk into their offices and am greeted by Cristina or Leti with a warm smile, hug, bottle of water. I feel so lucky to have found the Redwood Center!