Successful Nasal Surgery - Palo Alto, CA

I recommend Dr. Most without hesitation. I went to...

I recommend Dr. Most without hesitation. I went to him for a deviated septum. He also gave me the option of having cosmetic work done on my nose. I had my surgery about two months ago and I could not be any happier with the results. My nose looks great, very natural. No one in my family realized that I had plastic surgery until I told them. I can also breath 100% better. The nose also fits my face really well.

Not only did he do a wonderful job - no complications, but both he and his staff are so personable. Dr. Most and his resident Dr. Surowitz really made me feel comfortable going into the surgery. They used computer imaging to give me an idea of what I would look like. Dr. Most was very realistic and honest with me in terms of the outcome. The results really exceeded my expectations. I can honestly say I do not regret my decision in going to Dr. Most and having the surgery done.

I'd also like to thank Monica, a member of Dr. Most's a staff. She is always friendly and very helpful in terms of checking in patients and taking them in to see the doctor. She tries to make the patients feel comfortable. I really enjoy seeing her every time I go in for my appointments.

I can't recommend Dr. Most and Dr. Surowitz enough. I am so happy to be their patient. Best decision I have made!!!!!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Most is very friendly and caring. He really puts you at ease and lessens any worries you might have about surgery. He's wonderful at what he does and I recommended him to all my family and friends. I trust his work!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Nose Surgery community.